The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Portfolio 2003

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Portfolio 2003

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    burnie1984
    • Total Posts 5

can anyone let me know the gist for kersley’spointers system ihave got the novice hurdle system but not pointers.<br>              here’s hoping<br>                    burnie

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Oooops, I’ve just PM’ed you, a classic case of Burnie fingers…. hahahaha…. burnie fingers, thats funny…. Oi Matron, those tablets are going to my head….. :biggrin:  I dont care, I’ve got the antidote in a bottle in my cabinet…. s’called Glenmorangie…. mmmm…. nectar……. burnie, I cant send you detail of the system mate cos it aint my place to do it, can you wait till Kers comes back and he can do the honours himself, I don’t wanna tread on his toes…. you wont miss anything, I’ll stick ’em up every day until Kersly gets back…. hope thats OK…..<br>:smiley:

MrE

burnie1984
    • Total Posts 5

thanks mr.e your a gentleman, i got your pm by the way, i sure need all the help i can get winners are hard to find.<br>             regards<br>                 burnie.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi all, Just the one today for the "Pointers" system, none for the "Novice Hurdles"………..<br>POINTERS…..<br>1.05 Wolv..      Hoh’s Back..                      LOST

Matron… I nearly had a heart attack this morning, the RP has gone UP by 5p, makes yer eyes water dunnit…..<br>:smiley:

MrE

(Edited by MrE at 1:32 pm on Jan. 27, 2003)

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hi Mr E.<br>Many thanks for keeping the thread going you deserve a drink.Hopefully I should be able to post again.Thought it may be advisable to have two threads "Pointers" and "Novice Hurdles".Probably time for a review.

burnie 1984- I,ll be in touch via messenger as soon as possible.

kersly

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Ok Kers, glad to see ya back….. over to you again, its looking good mate……<br>:smiley:

MrE

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Good to see you back Kers, looking forward to another profitable year.

Jigsaw
    • Total Posts 2

Hi kersly<br>Iam new to the site isit possible for me to have the rules for your systems thanking you in anticipation<br>Jigsaw

kersly
    • Total Posts 949

Hi Jigsaw,<br>Check your PM re systems.

Cheers-kersly

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.