The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Performance of the Season

Home Forums Horse Racing Performance of the Season

Viewing 3 posts - 18 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gareth Flynn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 583

Totally agree Cian.

Hayley Bell
    • Total Posts 7

cant believe no-one else has nominated notnowcatos performance in the eclipse, ok it wasnt a wide margin impressive win but ryan moore outthought some of the best jockeys and horses. the fact i had a wedge on it helps too. even now i simply find it astounding in a race worth so much and with the participants representing such big stables no one else seemed to walk the course!!!. mind you i wasnt complaining (saying that when he charged across the track on the home turn i was screaming at the tv and calling him allsorts) 5 minutes later i was calling him a genius,chipmunk

I believe that if Notnowcato ran with the group, he wouldn’t have finished in the first three.

I was going to nominate this performance, not for the equine reasons but for the astute judgement of Ryan Moore.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

My favourite(s) though not necessarily the best would be Ravens Pass win in the Solario, Cockney Rebel in the guineas (Seems to have been forgotten), Finsceal Beo in the 1000 and Kauto star winning the gold cup?!?!?

Hayley you woudld have to stick Murtagh’s ride on saturday in that category as well.. What a jockey that guy is..

Viewing 3 posts - 18 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.