The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Overload

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Overload

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi again….. forgot to say earlier, I’ve just heard that from February, there are 320 days of CONTINUOUS racing with the only day off being Good Friday. That means that we have no more days off (not even a Sunday) until the end of November….. too much guys, that really is just too much. Even if you vow to take Sundays off, with systemites, we have to check and work to keep the methods and selections up to date. I fear that this is gonna prove a bit difficult and may put some "follow up" systems beyond repair. How many times are we gonna get one of our selections bolt in at fantastic odds on a Sunday and we wouldn’t even have seen it……. a bad time for systemites I think….. best of luck guys, your gonna need it from here on in because we are entering TOTAL OVERLOAD…….

MrE

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Couldn’t agree more MrE. " I luvs me racin’ " as Popeye might say, but some of the more involved systems for finding selections are surely going to fall by the wayside, unless the originator has total dedication and an easily organised life.

Good luck to all during this hectic time.

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5823

Yes, it is rather too much.

The "greed factor" is prevalent here – the bookmakers must be rubbing the hands together.

No doubt about it the "SP’s" of favourites are considerably dropped over the last year.

I just wish I had more time to study form and try and "weed out" those higher priced winners!!

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

More racing means more feascoes like wolverhampton on saturday, low grade races with horses with little or no form to go on, next there will be donkey racing from skegness beach, at least the sand surface will be water free, even though its just a few yards from the sea.<br>Definetly it going to be a systamites nightmare.

Regards<br>Daz.:cheesy:  

nall
    • Total Posts 120

MrE

You need a system that Only uses the Daily Mail<br>racing pages, then you can have every Sunday off.<br>Maybe go to church and say thank you for all the<br>PROFIT you have made during the week.:biggrin:

They use a different team in the sunday paper.

nall

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

:biggrin: @ Nall…… if I used the Daily Mail I wouldn’t be betting for 7 days a week….. hahaha….. no, I jest Nall, I do know that their Spotform is supposed to be one of the best but I’m having such a crappy time on the horses lately that I’ve given ’em the elbow in favour of the dogs…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

nall
    • Total Posts 120

Hi MrE

If your selections are going the other way maybe<br>you have stumbled on the Perfect Laying system.:biggrin: <br>Money to be made for the informed punter

nall

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.