The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Islam

Home Forums Lounge Islam

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Seven Towers. Give me them odds and you have a bet.
    Its the old "Harrow" thing again.
    There has been so much change here in the last few years, and it worries the majority of the non muslims that are left.(Hindus and Sikhs agree)
    The whole situation they have developed will only work in their favor, and they seem to be getting their way with anything they want.

And here we are again!!

Lollys Mate has an opinion, and is now a member of the English Defence League.

Unlike most of you out there, I see this situation and live this situation every day. Thats why I am still trying to move out of the area like all my other family and friends have done.

Yes I am angry because I feel I have been forced out. but I have to say that I now have some very good Sikh and Hindu friends that I will keep in touch with when I move out of this Hell hole.

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

It uses the spectre of an increasing Muslim population, to promote the myth that we could end-up with Sharia Law in the UK in the next 30 years.

This projection contains the massive assumption that every Muslim of voting age will want Sharia Law, and that an Islamic Party could ever form a majority government anyway. Simple constituency demographics rules such an eventuality out completely.

Hoppy!!!

A Sharia court has been built into the very controversial
    Harrow mosque.
    And your "massive" assumption about "every" Muslim of voting age thingy! You are correct! Its not every Muslim but its a good majority of those who live in Harrow.
    As for your last sentence. The extremists won’t give up until they have their own way!

I still love you though. X

• Total Posts 1537

Is there any other religion that wants to take over the world?

No?

Its going to happen!!!

What I would like to see but fear it will never happen, is a strong counter demonstration by Muslims who are willing to show support for Britain and the dangerous work our troops are doing,

I don’t see why they should specifically show support for British troops. I don’t even support what the British troops do, so why should they ?

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

I do wonder why the nice muslims dont speak up against extreme ones.

There might be a reason?

Who knows?

Onthesteal
    • Total Posts 1387

There might be a reason?

Who knows?

It’s simple – they’re having it and, will have it, both ways. Sshhh….it’s a secret. :shock:

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

I don’t see why they should specifically show support for British troops. I don’t even support what the British troops do, so why should they ?

You are an individual and it is your right to stand up and say you don’t agree with something that your country [and I’m assuming you’re British and residing in the UK] is doing on your behalf. It is good that you and all of us who live here are able to do this.

You would have thought though, that amongst the many throngs of British born Muslim people in the UK right now, they could garner at least a few hundred prepared to stand up and be counted against their own people. This is a very important point I think, for those within a community from the same ethnic and religious background to willingly show an opposing opinion to a usually more vocal and hostile minority.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

There might be a reason?

Who knows?

I’m not saying I have the answer to that but what I can tell you is this which is 100% factual.

At one time I was in business with a Pakistani. Not your run of the mill Paki he was more English than I am but he was answerable to his parents and adopted certain parts of their culture to keep them happy.

I was invited to his house once in all the time I knew him and his wife made me lunch. During that meal I asked where his wife was and could I meet her. He told me no because I was an infidel.

That’s supposed to be just a non believer but he said it goes deeper than that or at least it did for him as a kid. Brought up in Pakistan he reckoned he got it drummed into him every day at school Americans are the devil, are dogs, are not worthy of walking the earth, you name it. He himself outgrew that rubbish and was a really nice guy but told me if his parents knew he was talking to me about such things he would be for the chop. He also told me it was law not to talk out against any other Muslims no matter what.

If he spoke the truth then it makes it hard for me to work out who are good Muslims and who are bad.

I don’t know who is right and who is wrong in all this.

I was cornered by someone he knew one day and he was what you would call an extremist from Palestine.

His way of thinking made me think there are two sides to every story.

He asked me if I could remember the IRA tried to kill Maggie in Brighton…I said yes……..he then asked me did the British jump in an Apache Helicopter and start firing missiles at people in the streets in the heart of Belfast? Nope! says me…… so we plant a basket of eggs with a bomb in them and we’re the terrorist while Isreal bomb the **** out of us and they are the good guys?……..I gotta out of there as quick as I could despite getting his point. The hate in that guys eyes was like something out of as horror movie.

I do think the Muslims amongst us like many others, enter our (UK) shores too easily with nothing to offer. They live on our taxes, won’t and don’t want to embrace our culture, don’t respect our traditions, abuse our legal system, disobey our laws and to them we are infidels not worthy.

I’m no racist I live among Thai people my girlfriend is Thai and many of my best friends here are Thai, but the young Muslims here are fookin crazy. Not hard to spot them, they were the ones buying Osama Bin Laden T-shirts days after 911 and wearing them……………..I kid you not.

Here if you as much as hint at disrespecting the King you are jailed up. You offend a monk you’ll wish you had never been born. Get involved in drugs you’ll end up dead. In the Uk they go softly softly on foreigners as they cant be seen to be racist.

The Uk especially Scotland put up with religious bigotry for years before this lot came along. Now it has spread from Catholic v Protestant to white v black. muslim V christian among school kids (segregated by the government). 25 years ago it was bad enough but the government did nothing and welcomed everyone with open arms..great country don’t have to work and they house you and feed you free. If that isn’t a recipe for disaster what is? Geez can even get a grant to open up a bomb factory :lol:

Here in Asia you have nothing, chances are, without someone helping you, you get jailed and deported for 99 years.

If evil aliens ever land on earth they will head straight to the UK and sign on…..if ever a nation were gluttons for punishment it’s the UK.

Sorry and not from a racist point of view but from a common sense point of view if they aren’t giving something to the country send them back to where they came from. If the government did chances are 90% of the evil ones would be gone.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

If evil aliens ever land on earth they will head straight to the UK and sign on…..if ever a nation were gluttons for punishment it’s the UK.

Good stuff Fist. A weak society where "be rude not to" overrides common sense 99% of the time. Europe, the UK in particular could learn a lot from the Gulf Arabs approach to immigration imo.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Adolph Hitler was Austrian born never stopped him being a c*** :lol:

Probably went to the same school as my friend only the transferred it to England. That so called leader praised the 911 terrorist and the UK should say stuff the law and toss him out on his ear. You look like Paki extremist and think like a Paki extremist and praise violence against peaceful innocent people then you are a Paki extremist whether your born in Motherwell or the Motherland.

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 788

Spot on Fist…It’s scandalous…In ten years time people of different beliefs will be 10 times worse too. I hate lazy scroungers at the best of times.

clivexx
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 2702

All religions want to take over the world at some point,

Completely wrong

I have yet to hear any buddist, jew, hindu, sikh ever make the type of statements we regularly hear from the islamic world

Participant
    • Total Posts 608

Don’t let them fool you Clive, I’ve had my eye on the Buddhists for a while now, they’re not meditating – they’re plotting!

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

“The Hari Krishna’s have already taken over our airports…..who is the biggest threat?”

Bill Hicks c1990

Ugly Mare
    • Total Posts 1294

A weak society where "be rude not to" overrides common sense 99% of the time. Europe, the UK in particular could learn a lot from the Gulf Arabs approach to immigration imo.

well I would rather live in this ‘weak society’, or a million others like it than anything the Gulf Arabs have to offer.
    This is a very strong society here, much enriched by and ever more powerful as a result of, immigration.

Participant
    • Total Posts 608

Muslim countries on the whole are not very nice places to live, not much in the way of democracy and poor facilities and infrastructure for the masses which makes Europe such a big draw.

clivexx
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 2702

Its the Christian Scientists that worry me Seven towers. Talk about airheads though…. :(

countries that develop strongly absorb the best that other cultures and socities can bring. UK and USa are fine examples. Insular socities frequently fall behind. Muslim countries are falling badly behind (wait til the oil runs out). The reason for that is clear

One muslim country even goes so far as to ban visitors on the basis of race. Imagine if a european country did the same? Saudi and Jews…

Participant
    • Total Posts 4833

Muslim countries are falling badly behind (wait til the oil runs out).

Once again you have ethnicity and religious belief all mixed up, Clive.

Turkey is doing fine.

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.