The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Oddschecker Problem….or just me ?

Home Forums Lounge Oddschecker Problem….or just me ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

Has anyone else been having problems with Oddschecker today. I can access the site
    and all the categories, with the exception of the “Horse Racing” section. I sent off
    a message on their Feedback section and got a reply shortly thereafter stating
    ” Hi,

I am unable to replicate this issue our end. Can you try clearing cookies & cache and re-opening your browser please?

Regards,
    Mark

I’ve done the cookies and cache thing, but still can’t access the Horse Racing section, although
    everything else works normally. I would think that if I can access everything bar the Horse Racing
    section it would point towards a problem on the site. If it is the site, then surely someone else
    here would have noticed it. Any takers :unsure:

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Working for me BigG (using Chrome)

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8253

I had that problem and figured they must have moved the page. I surmised that my browser was redirecting me automatically to the old link and therefore getting the error message.

I ran Click and Clean on the setting to clear all cookies, empty the cache, downloads and internet history. Closing the browser and re-opening to the google page and clicking on the search result link for Oddschecker> Horse Racing took me back to the page as before.

Alternatively googling the race you are looking for usually provides a link to the proper page on Oddschecker. I would suggest that if clearing the data doesn’t work, then bookmarking the page once you get to the proper Horse Racing menu should prove a workaround.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

Thanks Steve, I’m on Chrome. I’ve just tried googling a race but I’m getting the same
    message……..

Page not found
    Sorry, we could not locate the page you were looking for.

It is possible the page requested relates to a past event and therefore no longer exists. Please use the menu above to select a different event.

Here are some links to help you get started:
    Home
    Football
    Horse Racing
    Free Bets.

I’ll try emptying out everything and restarting to see if that does the trick. I tried
    to avoid doing the whole thing, I just removed the cookies for Oddschecker. I’ll need to
    remember all my passwords to get back into everything but I need to get back into Oddschecker.
    If I don’t reply in 10 mins, you’ll know I can’t get back in here, I know there’s been log
    in problems in the past…fingers crossed.

Participant
    • Total Posts 12716

Eureka :yahoo:

Cheers Steve, up and running again. I was longer getting back as when I went to shut down,
    there was an update, so had to wait till that was done to get back on.

Thanks again Steve :good:

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8253

Eureka :yahoo:

Cheers Steve, up and running again. I was longer getting back as when I went to shut down,
    there was an update, so had to wait till that was done to get back on.

Thanks again Steve :good:

Hurrah, I was just about to post that if you went into your browser setting you could clear your browsing history but set it up that deleting of passwords was disabled, thereby keeping your passwords while other settings were erased.

Good news!

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.