The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

national hunt – who you looking forward to?

Home Forums Archive Topics Trends, Research And Notebooks national hunt – who you looking forward to?

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

wasn’t there a lady who used to ride side saddle at Flagg? Never saw it myself but was told about it. mo

matthew
    • Total Posts 38

be interesting to see if INGLIS DREVER is as good as he was at Cheltenham earlier this year , anyone think BLACKJACK KETCHUM would of beaten him if he stayed on his feet??

PIGEON ISLAND has rattled a hat-trick of late including an easy win in a class 2 last weekend fot NTD – has a magnifcent cruising speed and jumps well , needs to arrive on the seen late but with Paddy Brennan riding for NTD this year could be one to watch out for with Probable improvement to come!!

wont be backing him at the silly prices that will be on offer but can KAUTO STAR be beaten this year?? be interesting to find out!!

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

Most of those mentioned above (MWDS and Katchit especially) but also looking forward to see whether Amaretto Rose bounces back

In some ways, alittle pressure is off Kauto this year, but at the same time, this could be the season he cements his place as the best since Desert Orchid.

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Sorry folks, Zome and I are already hatching a plan to horsenap Ballycassidy and he will after all be trained from my back garden / paddock with a Shetland pony, an ageing Welsh cross mare and a Highland for work companions.

It’ll work wonders for his confidence.

Get yer own ageing front running summer jumps icon, y’hear me?!?!?!

• Total Posts 2440

Just to chuck another name in the hat, Neptune Collonges.

Thought this horse ran well in the latter stages of last season and will be interesting to see how he has done since.

• Total Posts 302

i’m looking forward to watching Our Vic run a bunch of crazy races amid which will be one big win.

madgic
    • Total Posts 45

louanos, twist magic and denman hopefully taking on exotic dancer so we can see how good he is. Welcoming back kicking king and war of attrition to add a bit of spice.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2923

Welcome to TRF, madgic.

Colin

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

re Louanos – I think madgic deserves a star for spelling that right! she was very disappointing at cheltenham, but I wonder how many people spelt it correctly on their betting slips! I certainly didn’t.

pilgarlic
    Participant
    • Total Posts 787

Dr Prichard picking up a couple of hundred quid with hopelessly outclassed horses and landing the odd prize with a veteran at tasy odds

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Bally Conn (nap)

zome
    • Total Posts 232

re Ballycassidy – think I’m going into National Velvet dream land here – the question is if he comes and lives in my back garden who’s going to ride him?

I’m on to it!!! I’d even lop off my hair!!!!

zome
    • Total Posts 232

Bally Conn (nap)

C.A.S.S.I.D.Y Rory! :roll:

You’re ruining the dream with another Bally in the mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

remember ages ago Tony McCoy going out of his way to ride an unknown horse for an unknown trainer from the depths of Wales, I’m sure that was Ballycassidy.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

…..just you wait zome!!

Mully
    • Total Posts 156

Denman, Norton Sapphire, Strong Promise and a few newbies yet to race.

zome
    • Total Posts 232

Denman, Norton Sapphire, Strong Promise and a few newbies yet to race.

Strong Promise!?!?!

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.