The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MrE’s Ratchet Staircase Plan

Home Forums Archive Topics Systems MrE’s Ratchet Staircase Plan

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Hi Everyone,

I will be following Alan Keyte daily selections using MrE’s Ratchet Staircase Plan, as discussed in the Rolling Doubles thread. All bets will be placed at SP.

Working bank = 100 pts<br>Reserve bank = 100 pts

12.15  Ayr  Rocket Bleu @ 5 pts

Today’s selection is a non-runner!

(Edited by Bricoman at 12:06 pm on Nov. 16, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: <br>At least you never started off with a loser…..

MrE

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Quite right, MrE! Hope this one gets a run.

12.50 Leic  Tudor King @ 5 pts…Lost

(Edited by Bricoman at 7:51 am on Nov. 18, 2003)

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

s/r = 0/1, Working Bank = 95 pts

2.40  Towcester  Diamant Noir @ 5 pts…Won 8/15

(Edited by Bricoman at 8:02 am on Nov. 19, 2003)

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

s/r = 1/2, Working Bank = 97.67 pts

We have 7.67 pts carried plus 5pts for the next RD.

1.10 Kempton  Time to Reflect  @ 12.67 pts total stake.

Ouch!! …Lost

(Edited by Bricoman at 7:46 am on Nov. 20, 2003)

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

s/r = 1/3, Working Bank = 85 pts

1.30  M/Ras  Fin Bec @ 5 pts…Won 5/2 (2nd Fav)<br>

(Edited by Bricoman at 7:56 am on Nov. 21, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

HAHAHA…. you gotta laff Brico, a man after my own insecurities… hehehe…. I’m just like that, talk up the qualities of a certain tipster and bump, down and down and down we go….. yeah, that old black magic has me in its spell, that old black magic that you weave so well… hahaha….. Jeeez, now you’ve got me singing…. shhhhh…. don’t let Matron hear you, he can’t stand anybody doing happy…. only 3 points down, no probs mate, the answer is to get down on your knees, put your hands together, and say…. Pleeeeease AK, pleeeease, gissa winner….. and lo and behold, AK will come up with a Christmas box for you in the shape of 4 in a row….. hahahaha….. you wish…….<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Participant
    • Total Posts 6774

Singing? Laughing?

Not down the corridors MrE – patients need peace and quiet. We do not want "lager louts" like yourself rushing around causing havoc. I presume you still have motorised wheel chair? Or did the police confiscate it after your mishap in the "shopping centre" concerning the pet shop?

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Matron…. the parrot was already dead… honest….<br>:biggrin:

<br>John Cleese

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

See what I mean Brico, Fin Bec 1st @ 5/2…. I told ya that praying would work OK…. that AK thinks he’s God…..   hahahaha…….<br>:biggrin:

MrE

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

s/r = 2/4, Working Bank = 97.5 pts

We have 17.5 pts carried and 5 pts for the next RD.

2.40  Ascot  Quazar @ 22.5 pts…Double Ouch!!…Lost

I hope his holyness AK has got this one right MrE…short price but if it comes in I’ll be happy. The prayer mat’s out and I’ve had a double dose of Valium..just to keep my nerves steady. By the way, MrE are you sure you’ve been taking ALL your tablets lately? You havn’t been spittin’ em out when Matron has turned her back have yer…hahaha.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: <br>

(Edited by Bricoman at 6:12 pm on Nov. 21, 2003)

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

Gosh Bricoman, hope this does the biz for you – it’s devilish short!

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

Bugger me Snowflake, your back again…. its good to see that your still plonking your face around, Matron was getting a little worried, he thought you’d melted……<br>mmmm….. I’m walking in the air (high pitched Aled Jones type voice)…. <br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 556

It’s been too mild for me altogether (notice the working in of alcaholic beverage), but now there’s a nip in the air, I can scotch all rumours that I’ve disappeared.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2169

I think poor old Brico’s gonna need a little nip or two after todays results….. still only 4 points down mate, no sweat, thats providing your correct in thinking that AK is the boy to follow…. odds of 1/3 wouldn’t tempt me one iota, whatever your betting has just gotta be worth the risk, that wasn’t….. sorry Brico, onwards and upwards (what idiot coined that phrase)…….<br>:biggrin:

MrE

Bricoman
    • Total Posts 324

Great to see you back snowman! Normally I wouldn’t place a bet at that sort of price but AK had 120 wins from 185 runs over the jumps last year (64% s/r) and for the system’s sake you have to follow them all to see if it will work. Early day’s yet, and if he continues to give alternate winners & losers then I’ve done my bank. Last five races have been L,W,L,W,L which is the worst possible sequence for rolling doubles…as you know.

MrE, I agree with you entirely..but a win today at short odds would have moved the bank into positive territory and given a small stake on tomorrow’s RD…swings and roundabouts. The bank now stands at 75 pts and hopefully that can be turned around over the coming week…fingers crossed.;)

david2
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

Apologies if this sounds a bit silly, but who, or what is Alan Keyte and his daily selections?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.