The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Monday 16th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Balance now 28pts…thanks to early prices…

Windsor<br>3.30 Moon On A Spoon

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

It’s rare for me to back short priced favs but I think that the reason for Abhisheka’s big improvement last week was due to the soft ground and not that she runs well fresh as others are saying. I could be wrong:(  but I’ve backed her to win at 11/10 in the 3:30 Wind.

In the golf this week, I fancy Garcia to win the mallorca classic and I’m hoping his odds will not be too short.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

5:20P – 1pt ew Hanbrin Boy @ 20/1 with Bet365

Hardly got a flattering write up but capable of improving off the back of just one fair run and overpriced with B365.

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Well done to the pair of ye……Good stuff

Unfortunately i wasn’t able to get my password verified from a wireless pc onto this forum….But a mate of mine who has a pony with Henry Cecil said Henry thought it had a great chance today….I did manage to get the post up on gg.com under my heading = Sound Of Nature taken @ 13/8……

God Damm it my selection yesterday Linda Green has just done it @ 10/1…..

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

For anyone interested in making more money by night

Fulham WIN<br>& if they do go behind don’t be freightened to lay the other team or even have another little dabble @ the Fulham win

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

A bit more place money for me. We all love an each way thief:biggrin:

Profit 3pts

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cleandries – good result. Charlton were quite woeful imo and will be playing Argyle next season unless they get their act together soon;)

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I don’t know if you have AtTheRaces…But all the adverts seem to have a phrase " it matters more when there is money on it "…..LOL…..Not that i care about either of the teams that were playing tonight but i was jumping up & down when Fulham were all over them….& crapping myself Charlton might get the equalizer….I thought it was quite entertaining…..PHEW

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.