The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

MERCEDES BENZ GOLF.

Home Forums General Sports MERCEDES BENZ GOLF.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wakeman
    • Total Posts 434

Hi all, well a good showing from all selected this week with the possible exception of KJ Choi (sorry Mike) but given the start he had did well to come back :) .

I myself had a small return from Mike Weir which paid for the week :) so if that continues will not have to delve in to the Bank balance too often.

However the performance of the week undoubtedly belongs to PETE, so Drum Roll Please and a Nine Gun Salute as he kicked of the year with a one two :D , despite being a reduced field still took a bit of doing :) , so the bench mark has been set.

On the downward side the points gained on the Yahoo Comp appear to be standing which is a pity given that i was hoping to start on a level playing field, don’t know what i can do about that so apologies there :oops: .

Will be back later with a run down of this weeks events including i believe the start of the Europen Tour, so until then TTFN.

Adrian.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Yes congrats Pete, your fine from last season seems to be continuing – well done.

Adrian, my luck in the golf lately is such that if I went strong on Phil Mickelson, he would probably try playing the tournament right handed or something :lol:

….. and don’t worry about those points you’ve already got banked in the Yahoo golf – you will need them once me, Crizzy, Stable Star and Pete start chasing you :lol:

Mike

Stable Star
    • Total Posts 10

Well done Pete,1st and 2nd excellant stuff :)

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Apologies Stable Star, I forgot to welcome you last week.

So welcome to the golfing mob – will you be joining us in our fantasy golf league – all you need is a Yahoo account (free to get one and takes 2 minutes max).

If you’re up for it, just say here and Adrian (wakeman) will explain what you have to do. Once again, many welcomes.

MIke

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cheers guys and it was good to start the year off with a 65/1 winner thanks to Chopra even though I didn’t collect on those odds as I decided to lay some of it off in running as usual……don’t want to get too greedy as I don’t win that often on the golf over the long term.

Mike – I’ve had bad runs on the golf and gone weeks without winning so your luck will change soon……….hopefully this week :)

I’m off now to choose my golf picks for the week which should be ignored by everybody as lightening is unlikely to strike twice etc and I’ll probably not get another winner in the golf until the summmer………2009 :(

Good luck

Pete

Stable Star
    • Total Posts 10

Thanks for the welcome MikkyMo73
    Ive joined up to the fantasy golf,thanks :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.