The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Man City v Arsenal Sat 14th Dec predictions

Home Forums General Sports Man City v Arsenal Sat 14th Dec predictions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

We will see just how good Arsenal are here. If they get a draw or heaven forbid a win then I’ll have to hold my hands up and say **** me.

City to win – 19/20 boylesports. 5pts
    4-0 to City – 40/1 Coral. 2pts
    1st goal Sergio Aguero – Manchester City 4:0 – 110/1 betvictor. 1pt

Blackbeard to conquer the World

• Total Posts 1800

I predict, nay assure you, that even if Arsenal lose one hundred nil to Abu Dhabi City on Saturday, they will still be two points clear at the top. Name your price.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

If they lose one hundred nil then goal difference is worth an extra point if in future games teams are tied on points so theoretically they will only hold a 1pt lead. :|

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Small profit. Arsenal’s defence show up for how weak they are.

Seabiscuits
    • Total Posts 9

Here’s the question, what about Arsenal versus Man U this weekend? I’m leaning towards United in an upset pick. This is an absolute must win if they are to salvage anything from this dismal campaign. As much as my gut tells me this is gonna happen, I don’t know how much I am willing to throw down on it…might look for some good promos and drop some low risk bets for the heck of it.

Edit: I found some new customer promotions at http://www.bigfreebet.com/free-bets.php which will ease the sting if I’m wrong about this!

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

5/2 United is a fair price.

If I was to play United here I might go for a 2-1 scoreline as I think Arsenal will score at least one. 12/1 in places.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 764

Think Arsenal at just better than evens is a good bet, United have been looking absolutely awful recently, their name might have gotten them wins with Fergie but they are just playing terribly and I can’t see them suddenly puttng up a good performance out of nowhere, especially away from home.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.