The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Magical Multiples

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Magical Multiples

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 17 years ago by MrE.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi fellas, I’m going to attempt a "free bet" multiple today….. I’ve selected one of Daz’s, Robots selection, and one of my own system. All 3 SHOULD get a place at least, so a place treble at 2/1… 2/1… 13/2… would return us about 4.50pts…. that gives us a bit to play with for some "free" bets. I think we’re well covered with 3 x 1/2pt win doubles + 1pt E/W Treble…. total outlay = 3.5pts…. so 2winners at 2/1 would return us 4.5pts or even a place treble would put us in profit. Now thats summat new ennit, we could be in profit without having a winner, and if all 3 won it’ll pay for Christmas…. hehehehe…. thats what I like…. optimism…<br>the horses…. oh yeah….<br>2.10 Yarm..      Doohulla…                           Oops!!..  :biggrin: :biggrin: <br>4.20 Yarm..      Beneventa…                      double oops!!…  :biggrin: <br>4.50 Yarm..      Persian Pearl…                      I told ya to laff…<br>It’ll be a laff anyway…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey guys, you was supposed to get the bloody things in the frame….. Frosty must be tearing his hair out now….

MrE

<br>(Edited by MrE at 2:22 pm on Sep. 17, 2003)<br>

(Edited by MrE at 5:02 pm on Sep. 17, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi MrE.

Looks interesting, think i’ll come along for the ride on this enterprising adventure.

I hope Daz don’t mind you nickin’ his selections as it is bordering on plagiarism :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Plagiarism…. I have difficulty spelling it, never mind saying it….. hehehe….. Daz won’t mind, he needs a stroke of lady fortune and I’m pretty good at stroking, ask Urby….. there are a number of good multiples that really do pay dividends,if you can find the horses. Most of the time you’ll get your money back or if you lose it shouldn’t be too painful, but if Lady Luck joins in, it’s Christmas…. one or two trebles or 4 timers each month  will keep you in honey, the rests is bread and butter and will keep your head above water….. So Robocop, it down to you and Daz to make our fortunes, if we go down the bunghole, I can blame you……<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE<br>

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, I can’t sort out anything personally today so I’m off to study the doggies…… I can’t believe this terrible run that Rob and Daz are having and I feel that we have got to cover the two of ’em to small stakes. prices are too short to muck about with place bets, so I fancy a straight forward 1/2pt win double only, that’ll get yesterdays losses back for little risk…… <br>:biggrin:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Gotta stay with Daz now, this bad run has to come to an end soon… Robocop’s system aint gonna have a selection so its a bit of a poser. I’m gonna pick two of Daz’s and stick one of my own in for a playful treble. If we can get the three placed, that will return us enough for a couple of "free" bets again on the doubles, so lets give it another crack…..<br>2.55 Newb..      Grand Reward…<br>4.00 Newb..      Cusco…<br>4.45 Notts..       Jenavive…<br>3 x 1/2pt Win doubles….  +  1pt E/W Treble….  = 3.5pts staked….<br>:biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Stick with it Mr. E. the losing run must come to a end soon:biggrin:

Daz:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

No probs Daz mate….. the missus has got me decorating at the moment so I aint got a lot of time….. but I’ll be back…… yeah, I look a bit like him too, our Arnie, so watch yer gob Urby….. hehehe……<br>:biggrin:

MrE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.