The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Lincoln 2010

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Lincoln 2010

Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Backed Extraterestial but (financially) more interested how Tax Free runs in the previous race.

leither
    • Total Posts 114

collateral damage for me did well for me last season,bit worried about him not going in stalls last time but worth the risk at 15s.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Not wishing to sound like a party pooper; but if there is one important race in the flat race calendar which excites me less than any other, it just has to be the Lincoln.

Akin to a glorified donkey Derby in my eyes. :?

Suffice to say, I won’t be having a bet and have absolutely no interest at all in who wins the race.

Geez,there"s defineately a sense of "Misery" on the forum lately!I sense a lot of Post Cheltenham loser syndrome! Thankfully your King maintains his Positive outlook in the face of adversity! :lol:

RedRiot
    • Total Posts 870

Penitent from what was thought had the best draw seems to have the worse of the lot. Drifiting big already.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9289

Surely Albaqa to win now?

Participant
    • Total Posts 3777

Geez,there"s defineately a sense of "Misery" on the forum lately!I sense a lot of Post Cheltenham loser syndrome! Thankfully your King maintains his Positive outlook in the face of adversity! :lol:

… and also maintaining a consistent inability to spell the word definitely correctly, I see. :wink: :mrgreen:

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

Participant
    • Total Posts 6296

Durely after the Sping Mile the fav can’t win from that draw now??? Or can it?
    I hope Fahey has the winner but probably won’t be either of the two I have backed!! LOL

RedRiot
    • Total Posts 870

Hanagan and Fahey seeking the hatrick now, yet again middle-high dominates the places.

Albaqa now 8/1 from 14’s this morning but I don’t think Hanagan had first choice here and I reckon it was Prime Exhibit but with how the draw has turned out Albaqa is the one to be on.

Still go with Tiger Reigns though.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6296

That has absolutely S**t in!!! What do I know? NADA!!
    Have to admit the winner was quite impressive!!
    Not my kind of price but looks like a group/listed horse in the future.

• Total Posts 1046

well 2nd and 3rd at big odds, liking it 8)

wrong on the winner, and well done fav backers :wink:

Participant
    • Total Posts 1761

A good e/w bet at 25s must be Smokey Oakey – will love the "soft" in the going description.

Happy with that! :D

• Total Posts 1217

People needlessly going against the fav there, was a good thing in my opinion – well done the ew players tohugh.

• Total Posts 223

Anyone who backed that winner at a short price without direct stable information is a

MUG

Did it well though didn’t he? Should win at least a listed race. Race panned out nicely for him with all the pace low in the end.

Need to re watch the race a few times and try and find a few eyecachers who raced away from the pace. Huzzah seemed to move quite smoothly but was well away from the action

halfwaytoheaven
    • Total Posts 1387

Anyone who backed that winner at a short price without direct stable information is a

MUG

Haha thats a little bit harsh isnt it, HH?

I’m sure they don’t feel like mugs today after that result.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Penitent’s form rather than his pedigree, suggests he is already proven at 1m. Given that very few unexposed progressive horses look likely to get into the race, I think he deserves to be a short-priced favourite. I can see him starting in the 7/2 4/1 region on Saturday. His Southwell run when he chased home Sovreign Remedy looks the strongest piece of form in the race, well clear of Collateral Damage who won his next 2 starts and reliable fibresand performer Nightjar well held in third. He’d also have given the winner more to do had he not been so confidently ridden.

The fact that Haggas has booked Murtagh to ride suggests the horse will be 100% on the day.

Good call, DJ. 8)

• Total Posts 1217

Totally ridiculous thing to say – I backed it at 5/1 and never had an inkling to go against it, form was there for all to see and had the best profile of a Lincoln winner.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Cheers Reet. It’s good to have the Flat back. Roll on… oh wait Folkestone Thursday!

Viewing 17 posts - 69 through 85 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.