The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Let the "SUN" shine for you.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Let the "SUN" shine for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Hi,

Because I have a warped idea regarding racing I choose to be guided [sometimes misguided] by FREE tipsters from the internet and daily papers.

Because you are such a happy bunch and not afraid to bicker and moan etc. I thought you may choose to rip into this idea. Don’t be afraid to be abusive I am thick skinned [maybe just thick] and heard it all before.

Anyway, just one of the paper tipsters I have followed in the past is Tom Pepper at the Sun. Tom is a shocker at times and I dropped him to the sub’s bench and even stopped taking any interest whatsoever but I will offer you this little nugget and say his NAP selections at high profile and festival meetings can prove worth following.

Royal Ascot has kicked off with a short priced winner [Mastercraftsman] and I will again back his choice if the nap is at R. Ascot and will add in a small staking plan should it lose.

Good luck,

Billion

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

YEEeeeHAAaa!

10/1 S.p. and bigger earlier.

2 from 2: – MASTERCRAFTSMAN & SPACIOUS

Billy's Outback Shack

arkle55
    • Total Posts 114

BILLION
    Are you Matt Chapman.

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

You only ever get what you pay for.
    Sun 30 pence
    The Times 90pence

Day 1 Rob Wright The Times
    NAP

reccommended@10/1

won 13/2
    NB Scenic Blast won 11/4

(27/1 double)

DAY 2
    NAP Vison D’Etat won 4/1
    NB Loves Lashes lost

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

‘morning gentlemen,

Arkle – no I am not MC

Seagull – yes I am also a huge fan of Rob Wright and follow his tips every day but at 30p the Sun proved good value with Spacious @ 10/1 which makes 2 on the trot so whatever happens to Yeats today i will end the festival in profit.

So what is your problem? I have tried to offer a small amount of help to any forum reader, I have not shaken the tree but still you fell out of it ! ! !

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

EEeerr! As you were saying Seagull !

I think Yeats makes it 3 from 3.

Not bad for 30p

Billy's Outback Shack

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

billion
    I have no problem with you whatsoever please continue to post up the selections day after day and the profit/loss account.

rgds

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

The "festival" idea was an observation of mine which was posted to help any interested readers but as so often happens on forums there are too many people who wish to shoot the messenger rather than learn or have a positive input.

As my dear old father used to say, "you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink".

Should Tom Pepper blow up Friday and Saturday I will have made a profit from his nap selections and with early prices it will be greater than s.p’s.

The idea/system. call it as you may, is quick and easy but should all 5 days have drawn a blank no fortune would have been lost.

Take it one step further and try following your own favourite tipster or selection method etc. with one strong bet each day at say Newmarket July meeting or Glorious Goodwood etc. devise a modest staking plan should the 1st or 2nd selection fail and see if you make a profit or how small the loss will be.

As an alternative stop at a winner the ideas are endless.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Tom Pepper is on an away day today to Musselburgh.

Is he also protecting his winnings?

Sadly – NO BET for Friday

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

The final day of Royal Ascot and Tom Pepper is back with a nap in the first, let’s hope it all ends harmoniously: –

2.30 R. Ascot BEETHOVEN

and I will go each way.

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

BEETHOVEN just missed being in the frame.

Still, 3 from 4 for the Royal Ascot Festival is pretty darned good.

Roll on the next festival meeting.

P.S. DANSANT run into a place in the Hardwick for Rob Wright’s selection, so there was still money to be won.

Billy's Outback Shack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.