The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Leopardstown And Newton Abbot

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Leopardstown And Newton Abbot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

For anyone looking a small profit from the exchanges, might be worth a little lay – dash back 8pm leopardstown and sheikhman 5pm newtown abbot.
    Lets see if the luck holds in Ireland 2day.
    Leopardstown is maybe a wee bit risky but who knows – might be worth a look. :?:

colourfullad
    • Total Posts 1

Hi Irishluck(good name)
    I am very new to all this and only joined to get help from more experienced backers.
    I will have a look at your horses today. Have you had any success? Do you have any suggestions for staking i only have a small betting bank at the moment.
    Need Help
    Thanks

irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

I am currently betting 1% of bank at the moment and staying away from big odds and extremes. So far, the selections I receive have been very successful showing profit this week at Sedgefield with Masafi, Southwell with Flores Sea, and Nottingham with Comrade cotton.
    Bank doubled since april (not much to begin with though) but ppatience is the true virtue.
    Good Luck

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

the selections I receive

What exactly does this mean? Is this stable info or info from a tipping line or what?

Also, if you admit that the info is not your own workings then what do you hope to gain by publishing the info/tips publicly? You’re not going to gain kudos and will merely serve to lengthen the price of the horses in question.

irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

receive through system
    my system produces
    system results
    get out of my system
    my system turns out……..
    You pick!

Kudos doesn’t make me money – the guy asked a question – I answered it.

irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

1% on each selection average 2-3 per day sorry didn’t make that clear.
    over 80 selections successful and the losers were all odds on. you do the math.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

It’s impossible to ‘do the math’ without any sort of strike rate and no indication of what 1% of your bank represents – are you attempting to win 1%, or be liable for 1% (thus making your actual return less than 1% on odds-against selections)?

irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

Ethan and Equi firstly April begins on the 1st therefore that is longer than a month to date, to be exact it took me 52 days to double my bank.
    I’ll explain it simply, i lay to win 1% of my bank with each bet, no matter what you start off with it will still only take approx 72 bets to double your bank, the losers will make it longer depending on their price, as my system is very accurate and gives sometimes up to 3 selections per day it isn’t that dificult to double your bank but i must confess that on some occasions when my system gave me a horse that stood out as a banker i did risk more but in general it was 1%.
    100 x1%= 101×1%=102.01×1%=103.03etc etc etc.Try it in Excel
    Boys you really must engage brains before try to knock someone.
    PPatience doesn’t have to last forever.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

I’m familiar with the theory of compound interest, irishluck, it’s hardly unchartered territory. The point I was making was that you attempted to justify your claim without providing the statistics necessary to make the required calculations – simply stating that you bet 1% of your bank on each selection, and had laid 80 horses in all, means absolutely nothing without (at the very least) a strike rate.

irishluck
    • Total Posts 13

Boys do yo really want me to list all the bets in order to prove what i’m saying, i have nothing to lose or gain whether you believe me or not, i’m just telling of my experiences as it stands maybe its irish luck LOL or maybe not. Back against the irish horses in the derby if you want. Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.