The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Laureldean Gale

Home Forums Horse Racing Laureldean Gale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ClintM
    • Total Posts 237

This unraced filly ( trained by Peter Chapple-Hyam ) is already as low as 16 (Betfred’s) for next year’s 1000 Guineas and makes her debut at Newmarket tomorrow.

Her Betfred price could well be way off the mark, and, obviously, next year’s Classic is miles down the road, but LG has to have been showing plenty at home, and is certainly worth a look tomorrow, imho.

Venusian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1665

Interesting pedigree, just a chance she might be better at sprint distances than a mile.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

13/8 on the sporting life. Mighty short even if she is showing plenty at home..

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I see this horse won, though I was watching the golf and forgot to turn over.

How impressive was she? Anyone got an early view?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

ClintM
    • Total Posts 237

I haven’t seen the race , but I’ve been told that the further she was going, the better she was going, and won quite easily.

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

I thought she was mightily impressive.

I thought Jimmy Fortune gave her enough to do she was held up some way off the pace but to be fair Fortune always looked confident. The filly was steadily brought through then when she was asked to go through a gap she did and went away well. Looks like she’s certain to get further.

Beat more experienced rivals, couldn’t have asked for more from a debutant.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.