The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Last 3 Races

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Last 3 Races

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

NO TIPS HERE,Just trying to help.

Doubling up on favorites can be profitable Sometimes.<br>For instance,doubling up on the first 6 races at a meeting,would cost.1+2+4+8+16+32=£63.00,OK.

Now if the FAVORITE loses the FIRST 3 RACES.<br>And you start Doubling up one the LAST 3 RACES,would cost 1+2+4=£7.00,Saving £56.00 in the process.<br>Also it gives you a better chance of a winning favorite.<br>And no LONG LOSEING RUNS.<br>The only snag is.YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE for this SYSTEM.But may I suggest that you put ASIDE a specific amount of money each day,and when the day comes that the FAVORITE lose the FIRST 3 RACES at a meeting.You will then have a big enough bankroll to have a nice bet,and a substantial profit.Or you could start off with any bank that you can afford.Check this out on paper first,if you are doubtfull.It works beleive me.Also if you are going to make racing PAY,always have more than ONE system working for you.<br>As you may rembember when I was putting up my system bets on the forum,I was always in profit.Why did I return to the Forum you may ask,or maybe you could’nt care less,that is your choice.But I enjoy it very much helping fellow racing enthusiasts,notice I did’nt say gamblers.I don’t gamble I invest my money,not on the outcome of a race,but on the outcome of my knowledge,I invest in MYSELF.I would love to receive any comments from anyone,either good or bad.I am mostly at my computer after MIDNIGHT.

William Winalot.

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Hello William.

Welcome back.

You are always welcome to post your sytems bets or thoughts here.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Hi Winalot

Since becoming an active member of the forum a few weeks ago, I am really encouraged by the sharing of ideas and systems, as well the mature attitude towards investing. I have a very similar principle which is starting to pay, discipline and time are the two cruical facyors.

I agree thanks to reviewing different threads I also use a few systems, however the main one is for the turf flat only and normally misses the first ‘unstable’ 6 weeks.

Would be interested in know your levels of success at sp level stakes, longest losing run, winning run etc if you have time.

On the flat I and friends over the past 5 years have made between 25 and 60 points per season and view success on a yearly basis, not daily, weekly or monthly.

Also are very strict on monitoring, excel spreadsheets feel like second nature to me now!

Look forward to your thoughts<br>

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Paul66.

Thanks for your reply.

Paul I will be posting all the results as they come up.

You can check this system for yourself,if you log onto racingpost.com,or theracingforum.com past results section.

Paul there are no Level Stakes results,as this System is a Doubling Up System,a very safe Doubling System.

As you can see from my post that 3 Races only cost £7.00 to cover,not a big investment.

There will never be a long Loseing run,as the Favorite should win 33% of all races run.And the system doe’s not start Until after the favorite loses the First 3 Races.So you already have an advantige of the Favorite LOSEING 33% of races run.

By waitingt for the Favorite to lose the First 3 races,you have saved yourself £56.00.

So the last 3 races on the card would cost £7.00 to cover.

It would take 8 Loseing Meetings to lose £56.00,what you have saved by waiting for the last 3 races at the meeting.

£7.00 X 8 Meetings=£56.00.

<br>As you will see when I post the results how the profits will accumulate.

If you like a bet every day,the may I suggest that you keep betting the way you always do.Then when one of my System bets comes up try it out.

If you are a small better then I know it is hard to wait to have a bet.But I am a very substantial better,So I can afford to wait for my bets.

I know there are some people on the forum that don’t like me braging,so I won’t tell you how much I make from my bets,But I do not work for anyone.

I have THOUSANDS of people working for me.

They are called BOOKIES,or Turf Accountants.

My Accountant loves them all.

I can even go on my Holidays and they still make money for me,they even pay for my Holiday,Lovely people.I don’t know what I would do without them.

So Paul66 keep watching for the Favorite to lose the first 3 Races,then run up to your nearest Bookie and start backing the Favorite in the last 3 Races.

And enjoy your holidays this year on the BOOKIES.

If the meeting has a card with more than 6 RACES and the Favorite loses the First 3 races,and the Favorite Wins after the 3rd Race on the card,then there is no bet for that Meeting.Only back the Last 3 Races.

EXAMPLE:6 CARD MEETING

1ST RACE.FAVORITE LOST<br>2ND RACE.FAVORITE LOST<br>3RD RACE.FAVORITE LOST<br>4TH,5TH,6TH RACE BACK THE FAVORITE,STOP AT WINNER.

EXAMPLE:7OR MORE RACES AT MEETING.

1ST RACE:FAVORITE LOST<br>2ND RACE:FAVORITE LOST<br>3RD RACE:FAVORITE LOST<br>4TH RACE:FAVORITE WON [ NO BETS ]

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE IN THE BOOKIES TO CHECK THE FIRST 3 RACES,OR THE INTERNET,OR THE TELETEXT.

IF YOU CAN’T DO ANY OF THE ABOVE,THEN YOU COULD OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ONE OF THE BIG BOOKIES,AND WHEN YOU SEE A MEETING THAT HAS A BET,TELEPHONE IN YOUR BET.

HOPE THIS CLEARS EVERYTHING UP.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

KEEP CHECKING THE RESULTS I WILL POST.

WINALOT.

(Edited by william winalot at 1:50 pm on Feb. 19, 2003)

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Hello William,

What do you do if there are joint or co-favourites in any of the subsequent races? or do you ignore that and just bet the un-named favourite what ever !!

Cheers …. Dave.

Burlington Bertie
    • Total Posts 13

<br>William: Having followed the double-up method in the past myself with varying degrees of success and calamity, would you ever consider hitting the 4th race fav with the same amount you would have done had you been actually betting  unsuccessfully on the first 3 races? In other words, taking your example, the first bet would be for £8 instead of the £1.

Granted I’m being greedy and in a hurry but the way I see it it’s quite rare for a meeting to pass (Cheltenham excepted) without a winning fav and if you’re patient enough to wait for losing favs in the first 3 statistically speaking wouldn’t there be a very sound chance of one of the last 3 bolting in and with a good wedge on it?

Very interesting post William and one I will be following with great interest.

Toodle pip!<br>

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Dave Jay.

Just back the UN-NAMED Favorite in the Last 3 Races.<br>In the 4th race any odds will make you a profit.<br>In the 5th race any odds over 1/2 will make you a profit.<br>In the 5th race any odds 4/6 or higher will make a profit.<br>In the event that there are Joint Favorites,as you can see from the above,the joint favorites would have to be at very small odds to affect your bet.In the case of Joint Favorites,{ SOMETIMES A VERY SMALL LOSSES WILL OCCUR } depending on how much your bet is.<br>Small Bets=Small Losses<br>Big Bets=BIG LOSSES<br>In the long run it should not affect your overall profit.<br>If there were no losses,anyone could start off with just £1.00 and keep puting back the winnings onto the next bet,that is why you must bet with CAUTION.<br>Patience is a virgin,and it pays of in the long run.

Winalot.

<br>

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Burlington Bertie.

As to your suggestion for starting off the 4th race with a £8.00 bet.I would say NO.<br>Starting the 4th race with £8.00 then the 5th race would be £16.00,and the 6th race £32.00= £56.00.<br>This is the exact amount of money you save by not starting with £1.00 in the 1st race.<br>That is OK if you are betting SMALL,you Lose Small.<br>What if I started betting £800.00 in the 4th race,then £1,600 in the 5th,and £3200 in the 6th.I would lose £5600.00.If I had a Small loseing run of 4 loseing meetings I would be down £22400.00.My bankroll would dwindle very quickly.I wan’t to make £22400.00 not lose it.AS you say you are greedy and in a hurry.That is why there are not many winners in the racing game.No patience.Even Bill Gates did not make his money overnight.

You can start with any amount in the 4th race,as long as you have built up your bank with sufficient funds to carry you over any loseing runs.

Just think a Starting Bank of £700.00 would carry you for 100 meetings,not bad in my opinion.

Some people are very LUCKY,I know a person that started a very good system,with a £100.00 bank.From his very first bet,he never was in the red.So you might as well say his first bet was all that ever needed,£1.00.<br>Do you see what I am getting at.

Try it,you will not be disapointed.

Winalot

stephen12000
    • Total Posts 13

I would love to receive any comments from anyone,either good or bad.

William Winalot.

<br>

<br>I just looked at January 2003, without all weather racing this makes a 4.25 points loss, with all weather racing a 5.63 points loss.

If my calculations are correct, there were 12 qualifying meetings in January with 4 losing meetings dropping 28 points (including the all weather meets).

I assume that with unnamed favs, the sp is divided by 2  or 3 if joint or co favs win?

There seems to be a sound logic to this system, wonder if jan was just a fluke bad month what with the number of cancelled meetings plus bad weather. Do favs tend to win less than the accepted 33% rate at all weather tracks?

Burlington Bertie
    • Total Posts 13

William: I take  your point but what I was suggesting was that by taking into account that there are very few meetings without a winning favourite and having reached Race 4 with the three previous favs being beaten, might it not be a good strategy to have a good meaty crack – bit like getting into a poker school after the first 3 hands have failed to produce openers and you start playing for a £400 kitty instead of £100.

To maintain the approximate statistic of 33% winning favs at all meetings, if the first 3 favs lose then there is an outstanding chance that 2 out of the final 3 will win – and your system only needs one to produce the goods!

The extra amount of the bet would be moderated of course by other considerations – such as how much is the beast fancied and whether or not the odds are drifting.

PS: Does any one know what the percentage is of all meetings that fail to return a single winning favourite?

I feel there is potential here for putting together a very simple computer system which, given the right input, could prove quite rewarding. Any computer buffs on here?

Watching with interest!

<br>Toodle pip!

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Burlington Bertie,

If you go to Adrian Massey’s site, the fate of the favourites are listed in great detail.

http://www.adrianmassey.co.uk/

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Ian Davies.

The System only Doubles Up for 3 Races.

1+2+4=£7.00

This is hardly a sucidial approch.

As I stated in my last post,a £700.00 bank would cover 100 meetings.

You whould have to have 100 loseing meetings without one favorite winning to lose your bank.

Doubling up is the worst form of betting I agree.<br>But I you keep your betting to a reasonable amount,and you are sensible with your betting approch,and you have the patience to wait for your bets.Then you will eventually come out ahead.

Today was the very First bet for the system,and would’nt you beleive it,A loseing day.

1+2+4=£7.00 points Lost.

As for your statement a "system".Everyone thats bets on the outcome of an unknown factor,is betting to a "SYSTEM".

Winalot.

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Stephen 12000

One month is not sufficient to judge a systems worth.<br>yes January was a very bad month for Favorites.

I calculate any systems worth over a 12 month period.<br>One Racing Season.

I have been backing the 3 races System for quite a number of years,and there has never been a loseing year < YET >.A loseing year could come along,when,I do not know.I sincerely hope it is not this year,the first year I put up the system on the Forum,but as with any system there are unknown factors.But the logic of the system should prevail.I do not have the daily records for the system,but anyone can check the system if they have any past  racingform books.

At one stage I was in the red loseing £21.73 points,by the end of the racing season the system came back and was winning £35.25.You must see the system out for the season,or one complete year from the first day that you start the system.

Hope this clears everything for you.

Winalot.

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

Hello Berlington Bertie.

As I stated to you in my last post.why take chance and start off the bet with a bigger bet than the one I stated,namely 1+2+4.There are no guarantees in any form of gambling.You are gambling on the outcome of a number,horses,dogs,football,poker game ETC:As I stated in my first I DON’T GAMBLE.I try to INVEST my money to my advantage.I know you might still call it gambling,but it is gambling with a logical approch.This sort of "GAMBLING" is the only way to come out in front in the long run.

Today is the very first day for the 3 races system.

1+2+4=£7.00 points LOST.

99 more loseing meetings like this one,and everyones bank will be £000 including my own.And back to the DAY JOB.

<br>Keep checking the Result Post I am puting on this forum,and you will see the Bank increase,hopefully.<br>But one never knows in this  game.Here today gone tomorrow.

Getting into a poker hand after the first 3 hands fail to open,and then jumping in with £400.00 doe’s not guarantee that you will have the winning hand,and you could be down a lot more than if you had started the game from the first hand,if you started the game from the start,you could always fold,and start the next hand.<br>And your Bank would hold you over a longer period.The way you suggest could see your Bank dwindle to noting in no time,if there were a few loseing meetings that came together.

Bertie I am a Computer BUff <NERD> if you like.<br>See my post in Computer Based Systems on the forum.

Yes you are right,I could put all the statistics into a computer based system,to analyze where the best bets are.But why bother going through all of that,just back the last 3 races as suggested,this approch doe’s not need a college degree to work out.AS the saying goe’s,If its not broken don’t try to fix it.

Winalot.

william winalot
    • Total Posts 102

3 RACES RESULTS.STARTED ON FEBRUARY 20,2003:BANK £210.00

LAST 3 RACES ONLY.

BETS £1.00,£2.00,£4.00,STOP AT A WINNER<br>________________________________________________________[/u]    Very Sorry  AMMENDED RESULTS.Looked  at wrong Results I had Down.Will Not Happen AGAIN.Here Are The RIGHT RESULTS,With Dates.Easier to Check..<br>________________________________________________________                                      <br>Southwell         Feb 20 L       L       L          -£ 7.00 Bank=£203.00.<br>Wolverhampton Feb 21 L        L       L         -£ 7.00 Bank=£196.00.<br>Hereford          Feb 23 L        L       3/1      +£ 9.00 Bank=£205.00<br>Catterick         Feb 25 L        L       3/1      +£ 9.00 Bank=£214.00<br>Wolverhampton Feb 28  7/4                      +£ 1.75 Bank=£215.75

Started February 20<br>February 5 Bets      + £ 5.75

Winalot<br>____________________________________________<br>March 1,2003

Wolverhampton March 3  L      L      L      -£7.00 Bank £208.75

(Edited by william winalot at 9:48 pm on Feb. 28, 2003)<br>

(Edited by william winalot at 8:00 pm on Mar. 3, 2003)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.