The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Kieran Fallon

Home Forums Horse Racing Kieran Fallon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    no idea
    • Total Posts 685

From the Racing Post

Revealing the chain of events to The Times on Tuesday, Stewart-Moore said: "We’re not shy about this at all. Kieren presented himself at the police station because he’d had a few drinks the night before and wanted to be sure where he stood.

"He wasn’t driving but if he had been over the driving limit when he took a test under racing’s rules, he could have been banned."

I assume that that fact was checked and verified by the BHA with the Police Station he attended. I have never heard of the Police allowing members of the public to just turn up at the local station and be breathalysed to see if they are over the limit.

You can imagine a busy Saturday night in the city, a large queue of people waiting for a free breath test to see if they are fit to drive.

I would be very surprised if they obliged.

Coggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1234

How very public spirited – and then he allegedly chose to deliberately mislead the stewards.
    When will this guy realise that he is a senior rider in the jockeys changing room. Some role model to younger jockeys.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17722

How very public spirited – and then he allegedly chose to deliberately mislead the stewards.
    When will this guy realise that he is a senior rider in the jockeys changing room. Some role model to younger jockeys.

Is anyone surprised by what he does? He stopped surprising me a long time ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.