The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Joni's Poni's Season 4

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Joni's Poni's Season 4

Viewing 17 posts - 120 through 136 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Did you spot the classic winner in waiting running this afternoon Joni??

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Of course he did Boz..From Ballydoyle?

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Of course he did Boz..From Ballydoyle?

Oh Gord, you’ve Gio Cana blinkers on :negative:

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Are you talking about next year’s 2,000 Guineas by any chance Boz?

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

Wow – wasn’t Solow impressive today. This gelding is a beast I tell you.

Some great racing but the horse to take from today was definitely Jack Naylor. She absolutely flew down that home straight and would have won in another 100 yards. I was at a kiddies birthday party do was worried I might miss the good prices about her for the Oaks but was amazed to be able to get 16’s! Quite why she is as big as that when Found is 5’s I really don’t know but I have taken it. I have also backed the fav who I think is rock solid and is the only danger to mine as I see it.

£75ew Jack Naylor – 16-1 – Oaks loser
    £100 win Legatissimo – 4-1 – Oaks loser

+£131.93

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Are you talking about next year’s 2,000 Guineas by any chance Boz?

But of course Joni. This fella’s the real deal don’t you know!

Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4457

I think you may well be right Boz. It’s such early days but he’s got a touch of the New Approach about him……..

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

It’s rare to see Jim get so excited about one but he was bouncing after the Marble Hill yesterday. It looked a fair race and he put it to bed in ruthless fashion. He looks different gravy to me, I’m buzzing about this lad!

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

It’s rare to see Jim get so excited about one but he was bouncing after the Marble Hill yesterday. It looked a fair race and he put it to bed in ruthless fashion. He looks different gravy to me, I’m buzzing about this lad!

Oh deary me! He’s no Dawn Approach Boz and your Ante-Post record is somewhat to be desired! :yahoo:

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bozlike wrote:</div>

Oh deary me! He’s no Dawn Approach Boz and your Ante-Post record is somewhat to be desired! :yahoo:

Your second point can’t be argued Gord, it does leave a lot to be desired. I’m not quivering though, in fact I’ve never felt quite so confident B-) Dawn Approach topped out at 124, next season my lad’ll will surpass that EASY. If you haven’t seen it yet then you’re not quite the judge of horse flesh you claim to be ;-)

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

My record speaks for itself Boz but what I liked about Round two was the fact he is a miler running over a very inadequate 5f.What do you make of his breeding?

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

His dam’s side hasn’t produced a great deal but there’s a mile in that side, albeit the sharper side of it. I’ve always liked Kingmambo as a dam-sire and the Teofilo-Kingmambo cross looks attractive. It’s about time Jim’s star juvenile found a PROPER jewel, thus far he’s sired decent horses at 12f+ but this fella’s going to be a miler no doubt. His speed’s there for all to see but there’s no doubt he’ll go further and progress. Like I said mate, he really excites me.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

I agree about the ‘Kingmambo’ son of ‘Miesque’ breeding,the Dam however has produced nothing so we’ll see how this fellow progresses.For the record my horse Dawn approach also won the Fishery Lane albeit in a faster time and far more impressive.You wouldn’t want to wager that yo horse beats my fellows 125 rating surely? B-)

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Are you trying to get me in trouble with the mrs Gord?

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

What kind of wager are we talking? :unsure:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

What kind of wager are we talking? :unsure:

£50 says your horse doesn’t beat a 125 official handicap mark..3/1fav for Coventry is short,my lad was still 7/1 at this point 3 years ago..I cant see yours losing mind.

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Let all be known on TRF that Boz says….DEAL B-)

Viewing 17 posts - 120 through 136 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.