jockey doubles trebles or even 7 timers.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems jockey doubles trebles or even 7 timers.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    louisthemush
    louisthemush
    • Total Posts 19

Hi all

I have been trying to find a horse race statatition of late with no reward, and would love to be put in touch with anyone as i believe i have found something very interesting in the way of selection..

but first i want to concentrate on this one. Jockeys almost every meeting everyday are havingwinning doubles, usually but not always for the same trainers, as i saw yesterday 2 trainers had doubles with different jocks on…

so im looking to record this for a while.

This way of selection doesnt seem too costly as you would take the winning jock of the first second or 3rd race and back those jocks again when they get on a mount further down the card, it, to me seems as good a selection method as any as there are many big prices to be had this way, where you wouldnt normally find on a daily basis..maybe a little staking plan has to be had but as these jocks dont seem to mount until they are going for their same win,( to be investigated) then it seems a very plausible way of finding winners.

i was looking of taking the first 2 jocks of the first 2 races but then yesterday the jockey of the 3rd race in on 2 seperate cards then did his double, and not many hit their first race on the 4th or after..

just a thought.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 300

Hi all

I have been trying to find a horse race statatition of late with no reward, and would love to be put in touch with anyone as i believe i have found something very interesting in the way of selection..

but first i want to concentrate on this one. Jockeys almost every meeting everyday are havingwinning doubles, usually but not always for the same trainers, as i saw yesterday 2 trainers had doubles with different jocks on…

This way of selection doesnt seem too costly as you would take the winning jock of the first second or 3rd race and back those jocks again when they get on a mount further down the card, it, to me seems as good a selection method as any as there are many big prices to be had this way, where you wouldnt normally find on a daily basis..maybe a little staking plan has to be had but as these jocks dont seem to mount until they are going for their same win,( to be investigated) then it seems a very plausible way of finding winners.

i was looking of taking the first 2 jocks of the first 2 races but then yesterday the jockey of the 3rd race in on 2 seperate cards then did his double, and not many hit their first race on the 4th or after..

just a thought.

Their was a system from years ago were you followed the winning jock in the 1st with the rest of his or her mounts from the same meeting WHETHER THIS WAS PROFITABLE on a DAILY BASIS I very much doubt IT.
    After saying that it maybe poss at the better meetings but if you look at ROYAL ASCOT I dont think you would have done that well but at least R MOORE did say wait till my mounts on Saturday and BINGO he did well.

In my mind I think you maybe better folowing a trainer like SATURDAY at R A were OBRIAN had 2 5/2 and 4/6 and FANSHAW 25/1 and 15/2 but you have missed the 1st anyway whether JOCK OR TRAINER is being followed.

Wish you well and will be interested to see what happens

T%M

Ps Ive worked with stats for many years and I maybe able to help depending on what you have found and if related to STATS that can be worked with

louisthemush
    louisthemush
    • Total Posts 19

Hi all

just a thought.

Their was a system from years ago were you followed the winning jock in the 1st with the rest of his or her mounts from the same meeting WHETHER THIS WAS PROFITABLE on a DAILY BASIS I very much doubt IT.
    After saying that it maybe poss at the better meetings but if you look at ROYAL ASCOT I dont think you would have done that well but at least R MOORE did say wait till my mounts on Saturday and BINGO he did well.

In my mind I think you maybe better folowing a trainer like SATURDAY at R A were OBRIAN had 2 5/2 and 4/6 and FANSHAW 25/1 and 15/2 but you have missed the 1st anyway whether JOCK OR TRAINER is being followed.

Wish you well and will be interested to see what happens

T%M

Ps Ive worked with stats for many years and I maybe able to help depending on what you have found and if related to STATS that can be worked with

ok well thanks for your response % man

yes i like the sound of trainers in form also as they can have different jocks mounting but also the other way i see the same jocks having wins for different trainers so maybe a phone call all around the yards in a morning and this is arranged, i dont know how important this is or how much money is involved but im sure it happens more often than not, same as ive seen two many times a horse perpousfully placed 2nd behind a hot favourite etc, i cant remember the horse id backed the other day but this jock had a double hand full and let go of the push twice and all he had to do was coax him to win but hed rather of come 2nd..

im still adamant that the joint favourite thing is something special, backing both joint favs on a win with a staking recoup plan on inbetween losses, but not sure wheather best is to increase per line on the 2 horses or to increase both horses after a joint fav loss.. i will look into it at a later date..and speak to you soon.

by the way. do you have any kinda stats for which trainers are in form right now to best maybe have 2 or 3 lines running on these winning trainers? i see one or 2 not so well known ones having a few sly big priced winners latey..

cheers and good luck.

kickkick
    • Total Posts 1

I thought I was ther only one with this system.I have been backing double jockeys for years.Its the only bets I place.About 7 year ago I noticed that jockey will have 2, 3 or sometimes 4 and 5 wins at one meeting.This system does work if you do it properly.I have had many 33/1 20/1 winners.even 100/1 once .This is how I do it,£10 level stakes on any double jockey.even if there are 3 double jockeys in one race back them all for level stakes regardless of the price.I gurantee that over a period of one month you will be winning.If you dont believe me I can prove it.Go to ladbrokes and go " results"
    They have arcive going back 3 years.pick any month and do a tester, this may take some time but do it.I cant explaine why this works but it does, Maybe when any jockey wins a race they are fired up and confident when the get on there next mount.you probably think im mad but animals have very strong sense, especially horses.If a fired up and confident jockey rides a horse that horse will pick this up.

louisthemush
    louisthemush
    • Total Posts 19

wow thanks for the insight kick kick, but do you mean that you back all jockeys level in that meet that have 2 rides or more? and this produces every month level stakes? i was trying to work from the jock who had a race in the first or second races or 2 jocks who had then the space in the rest of the day to mount other horses…

i did see one race however that i wouldve missed being jock won first and 2nd then jock came along won the third and forth, but not many like this..

but if you say back em all id be happy trusting this and maybe can stake it to doubles and trebles permed through jocks that have 3 or more rides..

look forward to hearing this answer..

but im sure its all arranged in the morning between trainers and bet big enough on these doubles themselves and hardly see it as coincidence or a energy passing although im not totally dismissing it, guess its just like people with the energy in the room and when all horses have the happy virus in the stable they dont half improve..

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2701

Be careful I believe Seagull’s
    old fella has switched to this one,
    and is very likely to trip up
    any competition.

louisthemush
    louisthemush
    • Total Posts 19

Be careful I believe Seagull’s
    old fella has switched to this one,
    and is very likely to trip up
    any competition.

what do you mean with that mate? :shock:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20339

Hi Louisthemush. I hope you got your 7 timer on with Hughes at Windsor in the summer. I think the post from gamble was a joke. Seagull had a thread somewhere on here a few years ago called old boys system where his old pal was betting the favourites and doubling the stake after each loser until one won. According to Seagull the old fella got banned or restricted on bets and ended up doing it on betfair. I think gamble was jokingly saying the old boy was now doing this system however it can be hard at times to translate what gamble writes. I wouldnt worry about it.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.