The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Jeremy Kyle

Home Forums Lounge Jeremy Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Pompete
    • Total Posts 2391

Has anyone else seen the Jeremy Kyle Show? I’ve just watched it for the first time and I can’t work out if the people on are real or actors.

If they are real can anyone explain why anybody would go on tv and air their personal problems in the manner they do? Also, should it be allowed? I felt very uncomfortable watching it, and won’t do so again, and it feels this program is about as low as it can get. :angry:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Yes it’s real Pete .. although the scum bags who appear on it do get paid .. so some of them will definitely be a wind up. The Missus knows a family that went on there, we are currently penning our own appearance.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

If you ever feel down watch JK he’ll make you feel better :)

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703
    Prufrock
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2081

Wonderfully supercilious pronouncements from M’Lud. :lol:

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Sadly, the judge got it spot on.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

A spokeswoman for ITV said: “We do not recognise the district judge’s description of our programme, or his opinion of the viewing public and the people who choose to take part in our programme in an effort to resolve their problems.”

Clearly the woman who taught Wenger how to perfect the line, “I didn’t see it”?

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5863

After reading this, I thought I would have a glance this morning at the said programme.

What a programme?

It was awful – as was the presenter.

Never again.

Regards – Matron
    :cool:

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

I met the aforementioned Mr Kyle a few weeks back while visiting Ascot Sales ~ he had just returned from a visit to Nick Gifford. I opined that Mr Gifford was undoubtedly a lovely fella but not necessarily a great trainer of racehorses. He replied that he considered being nice to be more important than being successful. Quelle Surprise!! :shock:

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

rory, I can’t hide my disappointment that your post didn’t end with the phrase "……..and then I kicked him in the bollocks".

Must try harder.

:mrgreen:

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

:lol:

Grass, your succint and elegant portrayal of how many of us feel but cannot find the words to express never ceases to amaze me.

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Can’t think of anything positive to say about programmes like this.

I guess it appeals to the valium-dependent generation of miserable, poor, hopeless apathetics who inhabit our sink estates and probably like it because of some sense of tribal solidarity…

In that sense, it’s harmless I suppose. But not good. And Nick Gifford, you say? Christ…

8)

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Must try harder.

:mrgreen:

Someone done that to me at school once, it hurt.

Marb, it was probably the teacher simply trying to cajole you into getting better grades.

You shouldn’t have taken it so personally.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

A Judge talking sense at last .. moronic rubbish for morons, the missus watches it everyday .. :D

rainbow-promises
    • Total Posts 126

jeremy kyle show makes me laugh, although the people on it clearly have issues in more ways than one
    so bored of it now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.