The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Irish Racing on Boxing Day

Home Forums Horse Racing Irish Racing on Boxing Day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    patrickleung
    Participant
    • Total Posts 91

Racing TV provided a live link in Youtube for today’s Irish racing:

Surprisingly, there is no geoblock! Enjoy!

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7667

Racing Tv a mess today. Too many meetings and some races being missed altogether from commentary.

Father_Jack
    Participant
    • Total Posts 187

There was a triple split screen at one stage (Market Rasen 3 and a half miler etc) and they kept it on even when one of the races was long over showing the winner passing the post about 3 times but never with the places going past the line, a great help………….

Blocked
    • Total Posts 12999

It was very kind to share the link, but tbh I just watched individual races on my iPhone on betting apps as usual, including some cracking stuff from Ireland.

Tbh, whenever I see pictures from RacingTV or ATR and/or accidentally unmute I find myself thinking: “Do people actually pay for this?” and flee in the opposite direction.

I’m delighted to say I still have no idea what anyone on ITV Racing or RacingTV thought of Kempton today and my life is all the better for it – ignorance is bliss!

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

patrickleung
    Participant
    • Total Posts 91

Racing TV put Irish Racing live again on Youtube:

Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

With 7 meetings on the channel today, I suppose it was inevitable that almost every race on RTV has been on a split screen.

It is the first New Year’s Day that Fakenham has been on the channel, which has made the split screen issue worse.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.