The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Horses That You Thought Would Be Top Class…

Home Forums Horse Racing Horses That You Thought Would Be Top Class…

Viewing 4 posts - 103 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    sovies friend
    Participant
    • Total Posts 71

Dunquib until proven otherwise !!!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 120

Scout, had an excellent season 73/74, 3 good handicap wins in a row, ended up favourite for National, finished 11th, sank without trace, never saw him again.

My favourite horses - Red Rum, Spanish Steps, Proud Tarquin, Esban, Go-Pontinental, Barona, Charles Dickens, The Dikler, Astbury, Black Secret, Vulgan Town, Huperade, Well To Do, Crisp, Quintus, Argent, Colebridge, Pearl Of Montreal, Nereo, Sonny Somers, Tubs VI, Tartan Ace, Red Candle, L'Escargot, Bula, Beau Bob, Rouge Autumn, Rough Silk, Frodo, Deblin's Green, Prince Tino, Eyecatcher, The Pilgarlic, Captain Christy, Mr Midland, Interview II, Credit Call, My Virginian, Flush Of Diamonds, Scout, Money Ma

• Total Posts 1982

Black Jacari

Thought this horse would do a lot better than he did last season, a very quirky horse and has his own ideas about the game, thought he may emulate Katchit and win the Triumph at the festival, but has never even made it to Cheltenham.

Black Jacari

has now joned Philip Kirby from the Alan King yard.

Phil trains our syndicate horses, Goldan Jess and Nightboat To Cairo, and it will be interesting to see how the horse reacts to his beautiful new surroundings and a change of scenery.

Phil has done very well on a small budget as an aspiring young trainer and Black Jacari will be given plenty of attention in a small yard.

Here’s a link to the news on his site…

http://www.philipkirbyracing.co.uk/news.html

That wasn’t Black Jacari sticking his neck out today for a game win, was it? Surely not? :lol:

I wonder if that ‘little squiggle’ will be removed after todays hard fought success.

• Total Posts 59

Wow! He won. I loved him, was stunning looking.

Glad he is still about and looks like small trainer did the trick.

Viewing 4 posts - 103 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.