The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Gingers Flat Winners

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Gingers Flat Winners

Viewing 17 posts - 1,820 through 1,836 (of 2,647 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32177

If you had a power cut how did you watch RUK?

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Gdc1
    • Total Posts 561

:D

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

If you had a power cut how did you watch RUK?

Because it is a clockwork TV Nathan. :wink:

The power cut only lasted an hour or so. :lol:

Value Is Everything
    softie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 199

Well i never Ginge. I came onto your thread fully expecting the boys to be heaping praise on you for your ongoing profitable returns, but no, none of that to be found.

Seems as though trying to coax them into making long term profits from racing is a bit like pushing treacle uphill – not going to happen i feel.

I see Gordie boy now has Graham Cunningham as a tweeting buddy, so that might help him a little,i daresay they discussed the virtues of value betting as Cunningham is a great exponenent of this way of betting.Mind you i have fairly regular chats with old Alf down at Laddys……is that as impressive?? Nah spose not, oh well onwards and upwards, well at least for those following this thread it will be :mrgreen:

• Total Posts 614

Keep up the good work, Ginge. On my ratings, i have you down as TRF numero uno jumps punter, and probably even the flats aswell. You deserve every penny. You’ve also provided a good laugh or two. :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

:lol:
    Thanks Softie and Lone Wolf.

I do my best. :wink:

Value Is Everything
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 764

Indeed Ginge gets a lot of stick but you can’t argue with profit!

Interested to see how The Mullins-trained Indevan does today in the 5.25 at Galway, exciting prospect.

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Thanks Ben.

I am not in jumps mode until at least late October/early November. Indevan is progressive, could develop in to a good horse and deserves to be favourite. But on what they’ve actually done will need to improve further. Don’t know whether he should be quite so short.

Que Pasa and Giant’s Quest look good sorts too and seem better value at current prices to me. Trouble is both of those probably need a fair test at this trip and far from certain to get it. Suspect Indevan will outpace them if pace is weak. Think if I was going to bet I’d wait until they’re in running. If it looks a slowish pace Indevan is the probable bet with saver on The Black Russian and if it looks a strong pace Que Pasa and Giant’s Quest look the way to go (all price allowing of course).

But that’s as I say Ben, IF I got involved, which I won’t. Good luck with Indevan, I’ll be cheering him on for you.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

3:00 Doncaster
    37 points @ 6/1 (Boyle) Medicean Man* (min 11/2)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

saver:
    18 points @ 100/30 (C) Justineo (min 3/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

4:10 Doncaster
    50 points @ 3/1 (Sky) Gatewood* (min 3/1)
    saver:
    31 points @ 13/8 (WH) Elkaased (min 13/8)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32177

Ginger has more praise than all other members put together it’s not anyone’s fault he gets paranoid and cant take constructive criticism. He also gets more stick because his points system does not add up and I’m constantly late for work waiting for his 4 savers to arrive.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Ginger has more praise than all other members put together it’s not anyone’s fault he gets paranoid and cant take constructive criticism. He also gets more stick because his points system does not add up and I’m constantly late for work waiting for his 4 savers to arrive.

Don’t let Gord hear you say that Nathan. :lol:

Constructive criticism is fine mate, some would not know what that is. :wink: And being called a "liar, fake, cheat and charlatan" without any evidence what so ever, is not "constructive".

Back when I first started tipping on this forum I had some constructive criticism by Cormack and think it was Carvills Hill. They both said my staking plan did not take enough notice of how much value was in the bet. I took a look and they were right, so changed my "points system" to what it is today. Also leaent from other TRFers/exTRFers, eg Alan Potts. Owe a lot of my success to him. I listen to everyone Nathan and take in what they say, just don’t expect me to agree with all of it and hope you’d expect me to defend my methods when challenged.

Oh and… There’s another main bet coming for the 3:00, I’ve already had the bet myself, just got to wait for liquidity to improve enough to put the bet up here.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Not got much time, so will have to put the bet up now at bookmakers prices. Keep a look out for the price on betfair if she goes back out.

saver:
    18 points @ 100/30 (C) Justineo (min 3/1)

21 points @ 20/1 (B365) Swan Song* (min 18/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

That is probably it for me on todays racing.

Value Is Everything
    softie
    Participant
    • Total Posts 199

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/11655/banghead.gif

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/11655/banghead.gif

As Boot the wonder dog racerist would say " By the Lord Harry"

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Calm down Softie. :)

Value Is Everything
Viewing 17 posts - 1,820 through 1,836 (of 2,647 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.