The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Fun Crusher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gav1584
    • Total Posts 43

Last year on 2000 guineas day i was at thirsk. In one of the races the racing post had tipped the favourite but said it may be worth having a bet on a horse called the fun crusher if there was money for it. There wasnt but when i seen the odds were 40/1 i thought id put a cheeky fiver on it and my wife had a couple of quid. It won with an sp of 33/1 and i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this horse. Been looking for it and it has never run since. That was its only race, i know that it was a 3 year old and cant remember the trainer.

Leeknowles1Leeknowles1
    • Total Posts 100

for future ref, i searched frankel into the racing post website, found the date of the 2000 guineas (30 april) then went on the results page of the racing post, found thirsk, and it ran in the 2nd race, the horses name is The Fun Crusher, so couldnt find it without the "the"

Its trained by tim easterby, was ridden by robert winston..

If you wanted info about it, it is a halling chestnut gelding, cost 10,000

I find hallings usually like a bit of give in the ground but it won on good that day, Here is the Racingpost link:

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_ … horse_form

Lee

Coggy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1234

Apparently the horse has allegedly been named after Mike Dillon’s nickname that was given to him by his daughters. Priceless.
    Sorry but I don’t know what has happened to him (the horse that is !)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.