The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 24th March

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 24th March

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

2pts win King’s Gait @ 4/1<br>All the others have issues over the trip or ground and a couple don’t seem good enough.

• Total Posts 2065

Above is 4:40 Southwell

ScotiaScotia
    • Total Posts 111

Motorway in the 4.50 Newbury could be the road to follow today:)  Won = Made to race to win this in the lat few hundred yards, Betting in running 1/1 to 2.5/1 was going around for this one. Just as well it won as over a million quid was down on this one today. Plenty sweaty punters in running:)

Street Warrior 3-30  won’t go down without a fight for the Mark Johnston always trying yard. Lost

Good luck if you are having a punt today

(Edited by Scotia at 5:12 pm on Mar. 24, 2006)

• Total Posts 2065

I liked Motorway as well Scotia but its a very skinny price considering it fell last time isn’t it?

ScotiaScotia
    • Total Posts 111

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 10:25 pm on Mar. 23, 2006[br]I liked Motorway as well Scotia but its a very skinny price considering it fell last time isn’t it?

No such thing as a stone waller but Motorway comes close. Balloted out of The County Hurdle so will be fresh and up for this race. Course winner plus yes he did fall last time out BUT

race comment "The race lost much of its interest with the fall of Motorway at halfway as the favourite had beaten both the first two easily when making all last time. Here he was led by Genuine Article, who looked to edge across him and flatten the hurdle with his hind legs as Motorway followed him over"

Possible excuse as I did not see race.

Skinny price agree but is a very progressive horse.<br>

• Total Posts 2065

I agree with the horse’s form, it beat Desert Quest a few runs ago but If memory serves me correctly it didn’t really have an excuse when falling, it seemed to only have itself to blame, maybe I’m being a bit harsh. Clear form pick but just a bit of doubt means I’ll avoid the race but good luck if you back it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.