The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Prix Foy 2008

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Prix Foy 2008

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony25
    • Total Posts 327

My prices in brackets:-

CROSSHARBOUR 5-1) Was Gobsmacked when i saw UK Bookies go 2-1, now out to 3`s although only 9-4 with Corals who are clearly wrong!, 2nd to serial loser BORIS DE DEAUVILLE leaves him short!

ZAMBEZI SUN (5-4) Retained jockeys choice and hard to argue with him on that score,horse once looked a world beater but looking fairly exposed nowdays,still,at this level his 2nd to DOCTOR DINO is more than enough!

SCHIAPARELLI (11-4) Was very consistant when trained by Peter Schiergen,has 11 months off the track to overcome thus hard to know what to expect!

NOT JUST SWING (7-1) Short head behind ZAMBEZI but now 7lbs worse off,all the same should run his race and finish in the places

AVANTI POLONIA (20-1) Flattered by win and stuffed latest, no way!

LIGHT FRAME 14-1) Being supported early doors which is a surprise considering form!

BET

10 point win ZAMBEZI SUN at 2-1 with Corals!

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2923

"SCHIAPARELLI (11-4) Was very consistant when trained by Peter Schiergen,has 11 months off the track to overcome thus hard to know what to expect! "

I have heard that he’s expected to win. 8)

Colin

• Total Posts 1688

Definitely not from Godolphin then!

Black Type
    • Total Posts 55

I’ve heard it will be garbage. lol

Salselon
    • Total Posts 883

Very encouraging run from Schiaparelli. I wouldn’t rule him out of featuring in the Arc as Crisford (who is honest to a fault) couldn’t have been more emphatic when stating the horse would need the run.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.