The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Euromillions 2006

Home Forums Lounge Euromillions 2006

• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Zoz.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ace
    • Total Posts 2

if you where to win fridays 120 million pounds euro lottery<br>what good things would you do with the money <br>;)

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Resurrect the Sportsman.

gc<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2068

lol

Play the stockmarket :biggrin:

Buy some horses and get my own personal trainer to train the horses

Sailing Shoes
    • Total Posts 368

Interesting Grays….

Who from this forum may get a position on your Euro Millioned funded SPORTSMAN?

😎

Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

I’ll go with you, Graysons. Miss the Sportsman.

But I’d buy my football team first.:biggrin:

Lovely Lady
    • Total Posts 160

Quote: from ace on 11:12 pm on Nov. 16, 2006[br]if you where to win fridays 120 million pounds euro lottery<br>what good things would you do with the money <br>;) <br>

…… get the next plane outta here ?….or a rocket to Mars  ?

<br>but if cornered to stay, then help  all those little animal welfare centres around the country  struggling to survive – be a good start.   Might even leave you all a tip:biggrin: <br>

mick slade
    • Total Posts 99

I would pledge a lot of money to animal charities…………………………………………………….then I would av it large!

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Drink and smoke myself to death within the first week.

wilsonl
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

But what would you do about all the begging letters ?

Personally – I’d carry on sending ’em :biggrin:

I know, it’s an old one.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Quote: from Sailing Shoes on 12:57 am on Nov. 17, 2006[br]Interesting Grays….

Who from this forum may get a position on your Euro Millioned funded SPORTSMAN?

😎 <br>

<br>All the previously employed racing analysts (with Prufrock, to whom we all owed a hell of a lot, back at the helm) and most of the racing news team, who collectively proved fearsomely industrious, versatile and imperturbable in the face of most trying working circumstances.

Above and beyond these, I’m sure there’s a few TRFfers I’d employ in a heartbeat, including but not limited to Sal for the bloodstock expertise; Happy Jack for trend analysis and point-to-point stuff; AP for the owners’ perspective; Grasshopper for his consistently vibrant, hilarious copy; and Jackane24 to clean the office toilets.

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1636

I could make the teas :biggrin:

Happy Jack
    Participant
    • Total Posts 515

I’ll do the second job offered but not the first – sick to bloody death of it :biggrin:

Thank you for considering me, I feel very honoured

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Jeremy – any room for a photographer / tea girl?

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Lots of room, in fact a photo series has just entered my fevered brain:

"This week’s shot shows Zome contemplating the relative merits of Brody Dalle and Karen O whilst perched atop the open ditch at Towcester (tobacco supplied by Marlboro, alcohol by Mr Daniels)".

etc.<br>

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Quote: from Happy Jack on 9:03 pm on Nov. 21, 2006[br]I’ll do the second job offered but not the first – sick to bloody death of it :biggrin:

As long as nothing has crept into your King George trend piece along the likes of "Ninth season chasers have a good record" on the basis of Edredon Bleu three years ago, I don’t think anyone will notice the signs of fatigue, HJ. 😎

gc<br>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.