The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dubai Crest

Home Forums Memorials Dubai Crest

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mamamia
    • Total Posts 50

Horrible fall at the second fence having blundered at the first fence. The horses body could be clearly seen on the second circuit and the other horses had to bypass the fence. So sad. RIP Dubai Crest. :cry: :cry:
    The commentator said its the second fatality today. Not sure who the other horse is as only just started watching ATR. RIP :(

RubyLight
    • Total Posts 320

Broke almost every vital bone in his body by the looks of it.
    What is this horse doing over fences?
    It was bred to be a 8-10f horse on the Flat, never jumped a fence in public and was clearly out of his depth in this race. What are some trainers thinking? Especially the ones with a strike rate of around 5 percent. Why not shoot the horse before the race?
    This really was a disgrace and nothing to be proud of if you consider yourself a member of the NH community.
    Poor Dubai Crest

DON’T CARE A S..T ABOUT TRAINER AND ITS CONNECTIONS !!!!!

linnet
    Participant
    • Total Posts 101

Well poor poor horse , totaly agree with comments. That horse must have suffered so much. The standards of racing at the lower end of the game seems to be on a downward spiral.

BlackGold
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1487

RIP, Dubai Crest.

mamamia
    • Total Posts 50

Thought he looked totally out of his depth. Slipped badly at the first fence and crashed through the second. Such a waste of a beautiful horse’s life. :cry: Says that he had also just changed trainer. Bad decision by all concerned to send him to jump fences.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 2064

That was very sad to watch. Dubai Crest seemed to just close his eyes and hope to get to the other side.

What a sad end for a good horse. :(

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

With a name like Dubai Crest, I thought at the start of the race, this must be an ex flat horse. I’d assume he was already injured after the blunder at the first because he crumpled like a rag doll over the second. You could see he wasn’t going to get up from that.
    What a sad waste of a life.

• Total Posts 811

Totally sickening … RIP poor lad
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

mamamia
    • Total Posts 50

That was very sad to watch. Dubai Crest seemed to just close his eyes and hope to get to the other side.

What a sad end for a good horse. :(

Thats just what I thought The Young Fella. After the first fence I was hoping the jockey would pull him up but as I realised he was attempting the next fence I could barely watch, then that happened. He just seemed to crash through the fence with his eyes shut. It was horrible. :(

Participant
    • Total Posts 16968

So terriby sad to read all this..poor boy
    RIP Dubai Crest :cry:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Shame they didn’t shoot the trainer along with that poor horse!
    RIP :cry:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.