The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Disgrace

Home Forums General Sports Disgrace

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The Wizard
    • Total Posts 92

Welsh rugby, an absolute disgrace!

Davestamf
    • Total Posts 24

I do understand your need to make a statement regarding the standard of the Welsh national team, but could I ask that future comments on this or any other subject are less long-winded.

The Wizard
    • Total Posts 92

welsh..but ashamed!

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Yep. I have to agree.

The Wizard
    • Total Posts 92

That performance did a lot to restore some pride (and it will probably remain the best game of the World Cup). Some of the lads really stood up to be counted, and deserve to retain their places for the England game. My one hope now is that they can put up a similar performance on Sunday. If they go out fighting then that’s all you can ask.

My original comment at the time was very much justified though, as they were playing some shameful rugby at the time.

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Wales have got so much better as this world cup has gone on, and this momentum will do them good. They seem to have found a game plan, and their discipline was outstanding. Which lets face it is Englands down fall.<br> Charvis is having his last stab at winning something, and his will to win seems to be bringing the passion back to their rugby.

I hope for a good game on Sunday, and have had an outside bet on Wales 1st half, England win, and a margin of 11-15.

I also fancy an outsider on the Irish beating the French.

Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.