The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dck Turpin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    IanIan
    • Total Posts 1418

I can never get this bloody horse right but surely he can’t lose today can he?

okjoe57okjoe57
    Participant
    • Total Posts 189

He can lose. His opponents are good but .. his record to date is head n shoulders above theirs. DT is the only Gp1 horse in here, the rest are Gp3 at best. Backing him is a bit scary tho!

thehorsesmouththehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5483

The 7/4 could look huge when he wins on the snaff or a terrible price when he trails in last!

Seriously though, he should win today imo.

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22522

Of course he can lose just like any other horse can lose Ian, even Frankel is not unbeatable…. :roll:

I see Ginger has backed every horse bar him but he did the same at Sandown so a lucky omen perhaps……… :mrgreen:

But yes I’m with you today on Turpin. It’s a shame Cityscape was taken out as the 3/1 was looking good.

Seems to run better fresh and he’s had a little break you could say and Mr Hannon seems happy with his work at home. He ran a blinder C@D in the St James Palace. If you can forgive his latest 2 efforts and he can reproduce or near to his Sandown form from 1st time out this season he’ll win hands down.

Member since March 2008
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17727

I thought he’d have beaten Cityscape anyway, but with his ground and the ability to quicken off the likely slow pace, can’t see any of the others being a threat today either.

IanIan
    • Total Posts 1418

Well I don’t think he was given the best of rides and I don’t think he was at his best but at least he won. Got 2/1 as well which in hindsight was a huge price.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.