The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Darren’s Flat horses 2020

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Darren’s Flat horses 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5768

Season not started but Winter derby tomorrow already on one ante post but last year start thread with
    MAGNA GRECIA 16/1 Ante post winner see if same happen again.

POWERFUL BREEZE 10/1 1000 Guineas

Was unbeaten until narrow defeat in fillies mile where she travel well and look to put race to bed but got caught in the end.However if James Doyle who be on her again will hold onto her a bit longer because even when passed fight back as line was coming she a natural miler can win here before beating older fillies.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5768

MILITARY MARCH 33/1 Epsom derby and 66/1 Prix de arc de triomphe

This smart colt is unbeaten 2 from 2 his breeding suggest derby is the classic for him full of Epsom horses he is normally a Godolphin 2yo are taken to race at Meydan but instead this one not racing there which a smart move if look at current prices for derby not a outstanding horse i don’t see Pinatubo staying 1m4 and boys in blue have a superstar on there hands.

Also feel will be a better horse more he runs and expect Irish derby and King George for him with Enable 6 this year a chance a unexposed 3 year old can beat her in France and could be this horse.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5768

FANCY BLUE 25/1 Epsom oaks

As always at this time of year race a minefield but AOB will have lots of horses for race but a feeling this unbeaten filly will prove to best of them all.2 from 2 won listed race last race a decent race to even though she dwelt in stalls able to make up ground win it well she being by Deep Impact and saddlers wells middle distances bring further improvement in her.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5768

DUBAI WARRIOR 3/1 Winter derby ante post

Runs tomorrow backed it last month while Bangkok was good over CD last time out i feel this horse can win big race he is a proven AW horse doubt see him on group races on turf this year so this race and AW Championship on good friday be main targets for him this year.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9284

Definitely between Bangkok and Dubai Warrior Darren. I’m sitting this one out as I like Bangkok but he will be too short a price. :good:

Good luck with the Warrior tomorrow great to see Frankie back in action :good:
    Can’t wait for the flat to kick off.
    Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

Darren, I really must praise you for opening up this thread in the middle of this long and gloomy jump season :bye: :good:
    Even in Germany the turf season will start on 15th March in Köln, and I’m already looking forward to this :good:

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 21539

Goood luck with the thread Dazzler
    I like Toro Dorado in the 1st at Lingfield tomorrow
    won last two times at Lingfield and boosted by Luke Morris in the saddle
    Like his grandsire looks to have improved for age and step up in trip so this distance possibly could see further progress

Member since March 2008
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

Of course Nathan, as you like all the Toronado offspring :bye:
    Are there any objective reasons, or are you a bit obsessed about them :-) ?
    By the way, good old Luke is now really riding in his prime, as somebody very smart taught him to leave out his silly athletics in the saddle :good: :yes:

Participant
    • Total Posts 21539

Yes, I am biased Hein
    I do follow the progress of Toronado offspring
    This fits the bill nicely as a late developer who likes a trip
    Dunlop seems to do better on the whole with the older horses too and those at a longer trip
    I’m not saying he is going to win just one I like the look of for tomorrow

Member since March 2008
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

I’m no stranger to this Nate, as everybody needs to follow his passion, I better not say his obsession :yes:
    By the way, have you heard about this 10y old Manu supporter who has written to Jürgen not to win anymore matches :bye: ? With German efficiency JK answered that this wouldn’t be too likely to happen :unsure:
    What a poor kid, wasn’t he?

Participant
    • Total Posts 21539

🙏 Danke Jürgen
    best thing to happen to my club

Member since March 2008
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9284

I’m taking you on tomorrow in the first at Lingfield Nathan with Flying Dragon only beaten a neck by your boy with 4lb less to carry tomorrow but an extended distance to test him. Should be close. :yes:

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

That’s what I call taking a stand Jac :good:
    Too much harmony can kill you these days, right? :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 21539

Good luck Jac
    Hein wants you to win because he loves Hammer… :heart:

Member since March 2008
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9284

Ha ha so that’s it Nathan…I remember the Sussex Stakes Toronado and Dawn Approach what a race and my boy was caught in the last furlong…
    Watch out for fireworks at Lingfield tomorrow Hein. ;-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.