The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

CONSTANTLY VIEWING STABLE STATS

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks CONSTANTLY VIEWING STABLE STATS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    % MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 317

Altough for me this as been one of those years were I wished to follow certain trainers but with MY WIFE having to go into hospital and needing some TLC at home and probs with my daughter racing as really taken a back seat this YEAR.

Although I did suggest this on another forum and told everybody to keep an eye on MAHMOOD AL ZAROONI as in my mind I really though t he would have a good year training the GODOLPHIN horses and he did very well indeed

Even though he shows 314/61 wins s/r 19 % is returns for turf only show a level STAKES PROFIT OF £121 ON THE TURF and just 39/4 wins on the AW and a near 24 pt loss

Its surprising what you can find by looking on a regular basis and what this may unearth.

examples

R HANNON AS WELL OVER 1000 RUNNERS THIS YEAR AND AN OVERALL LOSS ON THE TURF OF £69 YET IF YOU JUST FOLLOWED IS 2YR OLDS YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A £73 BUT THIS DOES INCLUDE AW.

1 That really needed keeping an eye on was R VARIAN as he had a lot to prove after taking over the JAVIS STABLE and shows profit of £61 on the turf

Also J GOSDEN stands out with is 4yr+ horses and is £56 in profit with those

KEVIN RYAN as had a really good year with all his horse and £80 up for the year turf and aw

JAMES FANSHAW maybe not as many runners as in past years but £100 profit this.

Thier are others who maybe showing losses overall but in certain age groups the DO FAR BETTER.

Juat thouht it maybe of interest to some

% MAN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.