The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 2009 and 2010

Home Forums Archive Topics CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 2009 and 2010

Viewing 17 posts - 290 through 306 (of 623 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Beau,
    when did it last rain down there in Gods country? i am hoping they
    dont water before the festival, i want the ground on the good side which is what this years Gold Cup winner requires, he"s called "Albertas run" and you can get 25/1 which on good ground is a price and a half! On soft ground i expect the "Exotic Dancer" to show them a clean pair of heels!

• Total Posts 292

lol :lol:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

How many more times, GWILSON77, Alberta’s Run won’t win a Gold Cup :D

I’m afraid your quest for good ground is likely a futile one, given that Cheltenham’s watering policy was changed only a year or two ago and preparation of the course is due to start this coming week.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Equitrack, you are as "Bullish" about Albertas getting beat as i am confident of him at least running a place! You and me are gonna have to meet at the OK corral and have a shoot out mate! You can have the 45 calibre Big guns Kauto and Denman and i will have my little 9mm Albertas run, i will also take my purple and white check dancing shoes for back up!
    "Feelin lucky punk"?

Participant
    • Total Posts 274

#tumbleweeds#

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

There’s a very good interview with Paul Nicholls at the back of today’s Observer Sport which says…I heard Nicholls say under his breath ‘There is something magical about Kauto’….for the first time this season I am actually beginning to wonder if he will regain his title……?

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Denman and Alberta’s for me.

Aristo
    • Total Posts 318

Do the facts that Ruby Walsh rides Kauto Star and Tony McCoy rides Exotic Dancer enter into your calculations?

Could it be they don’t have a clue what they’re doing :lol:

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Ha! Ha! We shall see. It’s certainly true I don’t pay enough attention to jockeys’ mounts.

On the face of it you make a very good point. Though jockeys have been known to make bad choices concerning their mounts, and stable plans have ben known to change.

bahram
    • Total Posts 66

Left you lot to it for a while.
    Come back to see some people still fancy a sick horse.
    Who is this beckster?
    Is he Jesus?
    Does he know everything?
    Kauto Star is easily the best horse in the race.
    Best horse doesn’t always win a GC though(Nortons Coin,The Thinker Master Oats spring to mind.)
    Not a betting race,too many questions.
    Educated each way guess-Imperial Commander.
    Is beckster enjoying Lisa Hales or is he just a name dropper?
    Anyway what does she know other than Thomas The Tank Engines a good earner.

Participant
    • Total Posts 441

Have a bit EW on Snoopy guys. I can`t believe the 100/1 magic sign and 300/1 on Betfair.

• Total Posts 292

Who is this beckster?
    Is he Jesus?
    Does he know everything?
    Best horse doesn’t always win a GC though(Nortons Coin,The Thinker Master Oats spring to mind.)

4 starters ime female not male..!! wish i was jesus but judging by your post i presume u think u are jesus???no i dont know everythink at all, and have not pretended to kn ow such either, also i am no name dropper, if you go back 3 paces and read SLOWLY you will see the posts written by my boss havw l h at the end, take it you can read?? :lol: i know quite alot about our horses actually, what horses do you own or work with? no thought not, :wink: :roll: , by the way there is no need whatsoever for your post, the forum is for peoples views and opinions on horses not people :twisted:

Aristo
    • Total Posts 318

Who is this beckster?
    Is he Jesus?
    Does he know everything?

Sorry to be a party pooper but Imperial Commander wouldn’t get the Gold Cup trip with Thomas the Tank Engine’s help hence he doesn’t run. :lol:

bahram
    • Total Posts 66

Dear Beckster,
    I am not Jesus but am related as his father indirectly created both of us :) .
    In respect of this forum being about opinions I thoroughly agree,however I think GWILSON will be interested at your newly found political correctness. :wink:
    Dear Aristo,
    You may well prove to be correct.But his breeding (Flememsfirth and Le Moss being the damsire) suggests all is not lost.
    Add to that he was a 3m Irish point winner and his trainers opinion.
    Who knows,time will tell.

• Total Posts 292

:lol: , dought it maybe if you go back through the posts on this thread you will see exactly why i get mad…………x

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Christian, will ride him as the pacemaker, he will do his usual sterling job
    until he tips up at some point!

hey gwilson you have no idea you idiotic prat, he is not first choice jocky, and that sentance is both slanderous and pathetic, you must be a very lonely sad punter…!!! how can 2 falls in carear get a thing like you to presume that?????????????????get a life, and if you dont have anythink sensible to say on our horse, weather it be posative or negative then dont bother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Bahram,
    for some reason Beckster took offence at my above comment! as you can see i am 50% correct in my opinion already, i do hope Neptune doesn"t take a tumble as she might actually be able to string a sentence
    together thats comprehendable in her rage!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Do we need a creche to put some of you in, or can we maintain something that resembles a sensible and meaningful discussion?

Viewing 17 posts - 290 through 306 (of 623 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.