The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Channel 4 ‘in denial’ suggests former racing coverage boss

Home Forums Horse Racing Channel 4 ‘in denial’ suggests former racing coverage boss

Viewing 4 posts - 52 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 3003

Joe…(Steeple) as ever on the money

I would say Ch4 is leaking viewers by the week

Would anyone in their right mind get up on a saturday morning to watch that lot ///…very very few I would say ….

Then would you really risk being bored to death my the Fitsy monotone …I mean Lesley Graham was way better than him …and I could not stand her at all :D

The sooner they go off air the better ….lets be honest even that berk Chapman could be brilliant for it …but he has a snowflakes chance :mrgreen: …I mean he just could not be as bad as them …and that’s saying something

O

ff air please , just gerroff , lets have racing streamed from the courses direct ….now thats a mouth watering prospect :mrgreen:

imo

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

I have to admit I do get up at 8 on a Saturday to watch TML but that’s mainly because I’m awake already. :? It’s pretty dull stuff. The only interesting sections are when they do live stable tours.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 3003

Fair play that girl ,,,you are one in a million , a real racing fan

in truth I would still be dreaming ,,,but if I was awake the telly would be off until Jeff stelling and co appear at mid day

:mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 1635

Well thank you!
    :mrgreen: I’ll watch any sport, me, although racing is by far my favourite. My diary entries when I was a teenager always finishes with comments on the latest racing results, like "Comedy won again!" etc.
    I’m no expert though, as regulars will testify to. I just love following my favourites (not betting favourites, emotional ones). :D

Btw I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine, just to expliain why I may be enthusing more than is necessary :oops:

Viewing 4 posts - 52 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.