The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Champion Bumper 2020

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham Archive Cheltenham 2020 Champion Bumper 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Travelled like a goodun but on heavy ground couldnt use his change of gear.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Eric Bloodaxe 16-1

Ray1891
    Participant
    • Total Posts 122

I quite like Appreciate it, He ran really well at 2m 4f on the flatter track at leapordstown so my thinking is that run will stand him in good stead for a crack at 2miles around cheltenham

14/1

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1763

Panic attack bolts up for willie Mullins at market rasen

Was very impressive

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2570

Yeah, she must have been frothing from the mouth at home for a run, that was something, that was really something visually.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Panic Attack 12-1.

Cashed out on a couple of picks I had earlier as I don’t think they are going.

Ray1891
    Participant
    • Total Posts 122

Looked very good! Will need to see her in proper company though

bozlikebozlike
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1678

Keskonrisk looks overpriced for this. Looked smart in beating an Elliott horse with a good bit of form on his only start.

The price comes with risk – he goes through the ring at Donny in the week. In saying that I’d imagine he’d be half if the price if he lined up with of the big boys.

He might yet end up with one….

@TomBarkley87
    topweighttom.blogspot.com

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1763

Only thing is id be very surprised if Mullins sent his best bumper horse to market rasen

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 277

I thought that it was an impressive performance for sure, but I have a feeling she might be back over there for big prizes on the Flat.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2570

FF, im not sure of the irish programme but i would assume she was bursting at the seams for a run and he wanted one into her before the DRF?, it took how many furlongs to pull her up after the race? That was what really caught my eye, looked like she went a half mile round again lol

Wasnt the worst company she was in but of course stiffer tests lie ahead, will be getting ALL the weight allowance if she ran here as a 4yo mare, anyone care to correct me if im wrong but she would be running of 10st 4lbs ? ….

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Mullins on Panic Attack…

“I’ll have a chat with the owners. They were keen to go to Cheltenham on New Year’s Day, but unfortunately she was balloted out. They were keen to run today and it looks like it was a good idea.”

“If she was to run in Cheltenham, I doubt I’d run her between now and then.”

MarkTTMarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2705

She appeared to relish the incline at the finish and cope with the tight bends – there are a few similarities between Cheltenham Old Course and Market Rasen.

bozlikebozlike
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1678

Keskonrisk looks overpriced for this. Looked smart in beating an Elliott horse with a good bit of form on his only start.

The price comes with risk – he goes through the ring at Donny in the week. In saying that I’d imagine he’d be half if the price if he lined up with of the big boys.

He might yet end up with one….

Picked up by Hen today for the tidy sum of £370,000. Highly spoken of in the aftermath but the Champion Bumper may not be an immediate thought, it seems.

Good prospect regardless.

@TomBarkley87
    topweighttom.blogspot.com

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1836

Done a cash out clear out after today. Just have Panic Attack now. Appreciate It was impressive.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.