The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Blue Bunting…

Home Forums Horse Racing Blue Bunting…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gazs Way De SolzenGazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2441

I see the filly has been retired after sustaining an injury.

Shame, as would have been nice to see her on the track again in future.

From the article on Sportinglife.com it seems she is going to be covered fairly soon.

bozlikebozlike
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1678

Ye I read somewhere Street Cry will be the first man for the job :wink:

True shame about her though, would have been great too see her back again this Summer.

@TomBarkley87
    topweighttom.blogspot.com

BosranicBosranic
    • Total Posts 1982

A thoroughly professional and likeable filly, with the ability to win two classics over eight and twelve furlongs, respectively. A further win against her elders proved what a tough and talented filly she was.

With a good blend of speed and stamina, complimented with a solid attitude, there is plenty of hope for her offspring and Street Cry looks a good choice.

I just hope her progeny don’t cost me a 50/1 classic winner like she did!

Lone WolfLone Wolf
    • Total Posts 614

What a shame that yet another top flat horse picks up a mysterious injury. Animal welafre should investigate this emerging pattern. Classic winners and training retirement injuries…oh the banter.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 10480

A great filly and one that I always backed against in all her races Together and Banimpire being my most expensive losses.
    A brave little terrier on the racecourse she gave her all and it’s a shame that she will not race as a four year old.
    However the Godolphin bandwagon rolls on and they have some exciting fillies with classic potential this year Gamilati (rated 120 to Blue Buntings 117) and Lyric of Light, not ruling out Pimpernel who seems to be improving with every run, but was well beaten by Gamilati in Dubai last week.
    All good wishes for Blue Bunting in her retirement and return to full health,and look forward to her progeny racing around 2015.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.