The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Black Jack Ketchum

Home Forums Horse Racing Black Jack Ketchum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

I seem to recall a promising staying hurdler called Black Jack Ketchum running last season, but I’ve now convinced myself that I may have been dreaming, for no such animal has been declared for the Ascot Hurdle or the Long Distance Hurdle at Newbury tomorrow. Must get the medication changed.

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

Entered for the Hattons Grace at Fairyhouse next week,be interesting to see what excuse they’ll give for not running there.

LUKE
    • Total Posts 271

Anyone who backed him from the order of merit must be thrilled.

dave 22
    • Total Posts 339

they seem to be wrapping him up in cotton wool a bit. if he is the world beater that they think he is then he should cope with any ground or opotition. my gut feeling is he would have run if inglis drever wasnt declared. its very frustrating having backed him for the order of merit, and included him in my ten! <br>doubt he will run in ireland because they will be scared of asian maze. possibly they are re-routing him to 2 mile races?

Gareth Flynn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 583

Anything to do with McCoy being needed at Newcastle?

PAULCS
    • Total Posts 529

<br>Good point Gareth r.e. McCoy but maybe his blood is still wrong as that kept him away from Haydock last week.

Does anyone know what has happened to two other O’Neill horses who seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth  – Keen Leader (wasn’t available to select in 10-to-follow) & Rhinestone Cowboy (was his retirement ever confirmed)?

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Both are retired Paulcs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.