The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

big price value 2.20 Newmarket

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays big price value 2.20 Newmarket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Batt
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

I have got a really strong fancy for a horse called CESC running over 7 furlongs today. It’s 25.0 + on betfair and ran an incredible race from a poorish draw at goodwood last time out over a sharpish 7 furlongs on what i think was deadish going (the time of the race was 1.5 seconds above average).

It’s done really well on the all weather, and with T.Quinn on board again, looks like it’s found its top level of form on turf now and is primed to strike at a big price today – the stiff 7 at newmarket should be perfect for this fast finisher. It’s form and speed figures in the RP are highly competitive (actually top of Topspeed rating last time out).

This sort of value is genuinely too good to be missed – i think things like this crop up a handful of times a year and i’m genuinely excited.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Nice write up and analysis, however the horse didn’t really do you justice.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but looking at the state of the ground after the first race I would definitely have left Cesc alone today, especially as his form has all been on much faster.

I’m sure though, that if Cest gets his ideal conditions in the near future he could well pop up at a big price so keep the faith.

Good luck,

Mke

Batt
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

Thanks Mike – yes was disappointing, but as you suggest i’ll keep an eye out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.