The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Betting Dispute

Home Forums Horse Racing Betting Dispute

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1981

My office has been conducting a daily sweepstake since the Fallon-trial collapsed on ‘which jockey will have trouble removing his sprinter’s blindfold today’.

I picked out Liam Jones yesterday but still feel short-changed. Sadly, it was another non-rollover day, following Quiet Times’ problems on Tuesday, so I didn’t cop for much. Also they’re only settling me at normal odds. I think I should be settled at treble odds as the smirking Jones failed not once but thrice in his attempts to remove the blindfold.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Blackheath
    • Total Posts 105

Take the blindfold off a little earlier. :roll:

thedarkknight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1299

So you now have an office job and are reduced to backing non triers at, to coin your phrase, the Kempton "sandpit of shame"?

At this time of year, helping those less fortunate than ourselves should be at the top of everyone’s agenda. I think we should have a whip round and organise a special Christmas hamper for Glenn.

I will throw in a tin of Spam and some Kempton Park vouchers…. :lol: :lol:

Glenn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1981

It is the season of good will, so I’m helping those less fortunate than myself by promoting a Premierbet Punters rescue site. Visit it here:

http://premierbet.moonfruit.com/

Thanks for the offer TDK, but I can’t abide spam.

thedarkknight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1299

Just the Kempton vouchers then :lol:

On a serious note, best of luck with your Premierbet campaign. It sounds like some punters have been royally shafted by these boys, who are now effectively just trading under a different banner.

thedarkknight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1299

I see Jones obliged again yesterday on Proud Killer. :shock:

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

I can put you in touch with someone who knows which horses will start the race blind!

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

Does he text you y or n ? :lol:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.