The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

ATR & whom else??

Home Forums Horse Racing ATR & whom else??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BUD
    • Total Posts 98

Today July the 4th

ATR is showing Bellewstown & Leicester, Who shows the other races?

You had several very good races that I was not able to see is there another live racing outlet that I am missing?

Sorry for all the questions chaps. In real life I’m actually astute, this here is a big step out of my comfort zone–But with all the free time I have now a long for a challenge & to be entertained at the same time.

Again I thank you for the information and the time and effort to get it for me—I hit the perverbial wall in my quest.

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6226

The pay channel Racing UK have the rest of the races

http://www.racinguk.com

Rob

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

Thank you –I wonder I tried to get this up several times prior no cigar-I do not have ATR on at the moment and they spring right up–Wonder if ATR puts blocking software in when in use—Anyone else have that Problem?

BTW Big Thanks—Wish I found it sooner—But what is -is-

Thanks

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

OK Now to this–I should have just added this

What is better and why? what do most have ?

Or do most have both?—Does the same BS happen when Stateside Racing comes on Blackouts?—@ ATR–They have this legal notice–OK Thats fine–But the UK race is now on that I am Playing–Yes This happened more than once–I surely let them know–Maybe too harshly–

As I said Prior I have loads of questions. I will just let them slide in at ease—I by no means are trying to be a pain in the arse—Thats Gang—I appreciate the time and effort..

Dolus
    Participant
    • Total Posts 313

I don’t really know what you are on about so I will tell you my set up.

I have Virgin Media cable television and get ATR at no extra cost, (but I needed to ask for it.)

As I have the XL television package I automatically get the Sentanta sports package at no extra cost. This happens to include the Racing UK channel.

With these two channels I can watch all the UK and Irish racing, most USA & Canadian racing and any notable races/meetings from elsewhere in the world.

Hope this helps.

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

-OK I just have the computer for my viewing pleasure of UK racing–We have Direct TV don’t know if thats acrass the Pond–With that I get TVG–I Wager thru them for ((some)) UK races–They Show some Major races they were in Ascot for 2 days & covered the event. On Monday & Tuesday we will get 1 or 2 races from the UK–Normally Wolverhampton.

It is this- I spent 40 years is active is one can be–I get struck down on duty—Now I spend time in therapy trying to walk etc–THE illnesses did not help a bit with my rehab—Made it 10000 times worse—

I have 2 options—Go nuts & become a statistic or get my aggression and competive juices flowing thru the only interactive way I fancy too–

Its a tough road–But I am not about to waste for dead—Which is EZ—–So I have US racing—-Long to get back to England–Now I would enjoy to spend my early day with the UK later stateside–Nightime Handicapping—-Keeping me busy & positive—-The other option is really no option at all for me–Sorry folks–

Pegwell Bay
    • Total Posts 208

Bud,

UK racing is covered on two different channels: ATR & RacingUK (each channel covers approximately half each of all UK races).

You seem to have already got live coverage online via ATR (free), but if you want live coverage of RacingUK’s races you’ll have to pay. It’s 25 pounds for international customers (approximately $40) per month for this. Here is the link:

http://intl.racinguk.com/Default.aspx

If you don’t want to pay for live races, you can watch RacingUK race replays for free (each race available for approximately 1 week) here (hover over ‘watch online’ tab, click ‘race replays’ and sign up):

http://www.racinguk.com/page/Home

You can also watch RacingUK races live for free (more than on HRTV, but not all) via Xpressbet in the U.S. if you have an account.

Finally, racecards and form are available at sportinglife.com (free), racingpost.com, and timeform.com.

Hope thats of some help to you.

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

I Am Humbled. That helps more than you know.. I am Thankful..

Thank You.

quote="Pegwell Bay"]Bud,

UK racing is covered on two different channels: ATR & RacingUK (each channel covers approximately half each of all UK races).

You seem to have already got live coverage online via ATR (free), but if you want live coverage of RacingUK’s races you’ll have to pay. It’s 25 pounds for international customers (approximately $40) per month for this. Here is the link:

http://intl.racinguk.com/Default.aspx

If you don’t want to pay for live races, you can watch RacingUK race replays for free (each race available for approximately 1 week) here (hover over ‘watch online’ tab, click ‘race replays’ and sign up):

http://www.racinguk.com/page/Home

You can also watch RacingUK races live for free (more than on HRTV, but not all) via Xpressbet in the U.S. if you have an account.

Finally, racecards and form are available at sportinglife.com (free), racingpost.com, and timeform.com.

Hope thats of some help to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.