The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ask the BHA

Home Forums Horse Racing Ask the BHA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BHA
    • Total Posts 45

Dear all,

As promised previously, the Ask the BHA initiative is officially launched today.

You can visit the page here: http://www.britishhorseracing.com/goracing/ask-the-bha/

As of August 17th our experts will be answering your questions, based on ANYTHING to do with racing you would like!

Have fun and hopefully we can help answer a few queries and questions.

BHA

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Do you also practice sado-masochism? :shock:

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6226

I notice that the questions to be sent to a rarely vaguely identified BHA e-mail address. No chance of any awkward questions getting published before the BHA work out a way of avoiding them then…

It might be an idea if Racing Forumites were to publish their questions here at the same time as they send them to the BHA,. That way at least we have a bit of a check on selctive answering of questions.

I can’t help thinking that the sentence

‘As of August 17th our experts will be answering your questions, based on ANYTHING to do with racing you would like!’

is one that someone might come to regret.

Rob

Silvoir
    Participant
    • Total Posts 270

I notice that the questions to be sent to a rarely vaguely identified BHA e-mail address. No chance of any awkward questions getting published before the BHA work out a way of avoiding them then…

It might be an idea if Racing Forumites were to publish their questions here at the same time as they send them to the BHA,. That way at least we have a bit of a check on selctive answering of questions.

I can’t help thinking that the sentence

‘As of August 17th our experts will be answering your questions, based on ANYTHING to do with racing you would like!’

is one that someone might come to regret.

Rob

In fairness Rob, I get on here when I can (with Owen and Kelly departing I’ll have less time to do so but will still when I can) and, separate to Robin’s initiative (Rob’s our website editor) I am due to be meeting with David (Cormack) in the near future looking at something specific for TRF.

My email’s no secret either (pstruthers@britishhorseracing.com) nor is our number (020 7152 0000).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.