The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Albert Bartlett 2024

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham Archive Cheltenham 2024 Albert Bartlett 2024

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7543

He’s a fine specimen Tom, really caught the eye winning his maiden. The form’s not too bad, the second put in a decent performance in a handicap since and the third has won well.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7668

Added Predators Gold 16-1 for now

• Total Posts 14971

Already have one loser here with Ballyburn.
    I’ve bet Cadell before he runs today. I thought he was shocking last time. The NRNB made more sense, but I got a (very very) small amount on at 1000’s, with the lions share at 150’s

Another outsider I like is Great Pepper, but with one loser in this do far, I’ll stick with the risky Cadell

Cadell 1000’s

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7668

Swapped Predators for Dancing City 12-1

Blocked
    • Total Posts 12999

Whogivesadonald.

One of my favourite horse names of all time.

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

“Swapped Predators for Dancing City 12-1”

1.01 landed

Had the lot on to steal some biscuit money

Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

Mike the Cash Out King strikes again. :yahoo:

Blocked
    • Total Posts 12999

Indeed, gentlemen – like I said, I always did like Whogivesadonald.

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7668

:o)

Participant
    • Total Posts 1929

SHANAGH BOB 12/1 for Nicky and the Hendersons. NRMB. I assume he’s being aimed at this race, I haven’t heard much and he last ran in December, winning the other Albert Bartlett. Kerryhill came out of that to scoot up in the Donny Albert Bartlett. 3rd and final ante post bet.

Kendicate
    Participant
    • Total Posts 370

Shanagh Bob for me win at 9/1 – he may well be the same price or slightly bigger on the day but given connections happy to start at 9/1

Chigorin- 40/1 EW – think the run was very impressive

Both these have already been put up by others on the thread but hadn’t read those before doing my own video form review so good to know I’m not imagining things.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

Shanagh bob had a small setback which is why we haven’t seen him

But is on track for the bartlett

I’d say he has the ability but will he be streetwise enough for a race like this after only 2 starts under rules

A respectable finish and he’d be high on my BANC/NHC shortlist for next season

Participant
    • Total Posts 32902

Am interested in Gidleigh Park, but I see Harry Fry has had only one runner in the last couple of weeks and that pulled up.

Anyone know if he’s shut up shop because of a virus? :unsure:

Value Is Everything
    stilvi
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5228

Great Name That has been a constant disappointment. Having paid six figures they would have expected to have won something by now. I suspect he has issues which stops him finishing off his races.

The stable doesn’t have that many runners – just over a 100 this season. Gidleigh Park is the flagship. I flagged up the jock as giving out a couple of woeful rides recently. Then he wins two out of his next three. So often that works. I wasn’t impressed with his negative attitude towards this race. That’s not what you want to hear. The biggest danger to Gidleigh Park in this race is Fry being guided by Burke, and being daft enough to go for the Ballymore, with, or without, Ballyburn. The Exchange prices are not yet conclusive. I think they just mirror what logically should happen.

This is definitely the right race, and as I said on the other thread after several easy wins that tussle last time might have done him some good.

Assuming he does come here (far from a given), he could well go off favourite. He has a really good pedigree, very much looks the part, and there is no obvious reason why he shouldn’t continue to progress.

Participant
    • Total Posts 1929

If we don’t get any significant rain then Gidleigh will likely run here according to Harry Fry last week.
    I think he has a fantastic chance in this race and no chance in the Baring.
    Got a little on at 9/1 for now.

Kendicate
    Participant
    • Total Posts 370

Hoping Gidleigh park wins this for a few quid

Chigorin EW is my second choice

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Lecky watson @14/15s

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.