The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

A Message to ward 7

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems A Message to ward 7

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25460

Our very own Billion has been nominated for poster of the year. I for one really enjoy Bill’s contributions to the systems. Lets get him crowned for Christmas. Vote Billion…………. :D

https://theracingforum.co.uk/horse-racing-forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88960

Member since March 2008
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25460

You out of the stalls Bill with 3 votes on day 1, don’t stop now dear chap along way to go, go go go go go Billion………… :lol:

Member since March 2008
    gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3859

Nathanus you have vexed me greatly, I am so terribly vexed. :(

They whispered in dark corners and wrote late into the night
    and conspired and conspired but the emperor Claudius knew
    they were up to something. He knew they were busy little bees.

If Billion comes from behind he will have a box seat
    in the stalls to view the spectacle of a slave’s
    successful fight to become more powerful than the emperor himself.

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Our very own Billion has been nominated for poster of the year. I for one really enjoy Bill’s contributions to the systems. Lets get him crowned for Christmas. Vote Billion…………. :D

http://www.theracingforum.co.uk/horse-racing-forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88960

So

Nathan

I am a 107 year old punch bag in danger of being more powerful than the emperor.

Mrs B will be over the moon when I tell her.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

I think perhaps my cross dressing days may be coming to an end and I should retire with as much grace as I can muster.

P.S. Is there any news of

darrell

? The blighter looks to be AWAOL!

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25460

Lets hope darrell is back in time to vote……. :D

Vexed Gamble, I like it.

I view Billion as a dog in this competition, an underdog yes but also a cross dresser, no, that’s not right. I mean a cross breed of half sheepdog and half rottweiler, first he will round up the opposition and then he’ll eat um……….!!! :lol:

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

You are all "Bonkers" and lets be honest Ward 7 is just the place for you guys.

:wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25460

Matron can you reverse the sedation for members of ward 7 and send them down the polling station, please…….. :|

Member since March 2008
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

I’ve gotta say that I’ve never seen one person talk so much…. I’m all for voting for Billion as "Poster of the Ear"….. my ears have never been so posted….. great one Nathan and I can think of no other person as worthy…. who’s this bloody upstart "Gamble" anyway….. yes, I have read Gambles posts with great admiration and a few chuckles thrown in to boot, his command of the English language is second to none and his humorous asides are unbeatable…. but, he is not a regular in this here asylum and I doubt that Gamble would ever suffer the same afflictions as this bunch of losers down in Ward 7…. if ever there was an argument in favour of euthanasia, it would surely be relevant down here with these insane persons…. they are all crackers, the bloody lot of ’em, that includes the "bossman" Matron… they’re looking for something that doesn’t purport to exist… a way to beat the book…. no wonder they’ve been certified….
    Because Gamble is currently qualified as sane, means that the door is open for the more prominent of the loopy and let’s be honest guys, there nobody that’s more loopy than Billion….. Nathan is right… for the sake of your own sanity (perhaps that should read sanitary), vote for BILLION….. sorry Gamble….

VOTE 4 BILLION….. :D :D :D :D :D

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

OK Billy you old tart, my vote is in and on you….. hold your head up mate and don’t let Ward 7 down….. you already know what Matron’s got ready for you if you lose…… NO, NO…. you can’t lose on purpose just because you know what the punishment is…. I agree with you that Matron has got something special for you and we also know what the "something special" is…. it’s only an accolade mate, accept it with good grace….. what Matron is offering is only a small thing, believe me, I’ve got the T-shirt, they say that small is beautiful, but that is not the case when referring to Matron….. what that means is "small is really small"…. go for the "Poster of the Ear"…..

VOTE BILLION…. :D :D :D

C’mon you apologies for punters…. if you want to make money, you need Bill’s help, so get your votes onto Billion…. way to go you dingbat……
    :D :D :D :D

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25460

That’s the spirit MrE, fantastic post. We’ve got a chance, only a small chance a bit like Matrons ‘special something’ but with a chance we have hope. Ward 7, the down underdog Bill is holding his own joint top so far with 8 votes, poll ends early Friday, we must push on relentless. Bill we need you to bribe the lazy ones in ward 7 to vote for you with promises of a go on your big red boomerang……. :twisted:

Member since March 2008
    Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6285

Billion – he better win or he knows that Christmas will be very painful otherwise.

Of, course I have to remain impartial. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards
    :cool:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Christmas

is always painful

Matron

but we come through it year after year.

Now then Chaps, please contain yourselves and let us not get carried away with all this festive talk of winning.

In the very best of British way, it is the taking part that is important and whatever the outcome I do think

Nathan

deserves my gratitude for running a superb campaign whilst knowing I want to run away with Lady Hughes.

Let us all raise a glass of scrumpy in true festive spirit to

Nathan

Cheers :wink: :D :lol:

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

SSSssssHhhhhhh!

Listen to the quiet!

They have all had their Horlicks except MrE, he might have Horlicks but laced with the Grouse.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

Peace at last :|