The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

A bit of gossip for all you Lolly mates haters!

Home Forums Lounge A bit of gossip for all you Lolly mates haters!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lollys mates girl
    • Total Posts 10

Here is a little kick up the bum for my dad

As you must all know all LM ever talks about is London, he just moans and moans about it for ages!

well….

Tommorow it is my mothers birthday and as a birthday present my dad has decided to take her out for a day in London!<br>You should have heard him! "yeah! we’ll go London! it will be great! the capital! I mean everyone loves london!"

I just felt like stirring things up!<br>I feel better now!:biggrin:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Great gossip LMG. Let’s have some more of it!!!

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Does he throw a tantrum if his dinner isn’t cut into shapes?

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

lollys mates girl
    • Total Posts 10

Here is a update to my last report.

The day went well and my mother seemed to enjoy it!<br>My Father (LM) seemed to enjoy it a little bit more though!<br>For example…<br>We were walking around Harrods and all he was saying was "this is briliant! I do love it here!" etc.<br>Then we moved on to the all famous "Sports Cafe" where we were able to sit at a booth with our own personal television. My dad rambled on more "This place is brilliant! I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t like our Capital London! i mean what’s to hate really??" But my father isn’t as manly as you all might think he didn’t really get into the spirit of watching the american football etc. but was more particial to go for the acrobatic ice skating!

Graysonscolumn,<br>My father didn’t throw a tantrum as you said. But I feel from your post that you have first hand experience at this tantrum throwing

Something to think about!:biggrin:

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Quote: from lollys mates girl on 7:50 pm on Dec. 20, 2005[br] <br>Graysonscolumn,<br>My father didn’t throw a tantrum as you said. But I feel from your post that you have first hand experience at this tantrum throwing<br>

<br>I have relatives whose lives are all ironed trousers and dessert-at-8pm-on-the-dot-or-else, but otherwise no.<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

lollys mates girl
    • Total Posts 10

Your relatives aren’t like mine then!

<br>Don’t forget though you are related so one day you will turn out to be like them, which is why i am getting myself removed from my family.<br>Peaty Sandy may i come and live with you? You sound so normal, unlike a lot of these forum people on here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.