The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

4.20pm uttoxeter take the stand e/way 25/1

Home Forums Horse Racing 4.20pm uttoxeter take the stand e/way 25/1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ted23
    • Total Posts 16

have followed TAKE THE STAND 25/1 for couple of years now and all though not been in great form, has fnally been dropping down in handicap mark and fancy it to find it’s form today.

a horse that needs extreme distances and 4m on heavy can not get any more extreme. has won over 4m on heavy ground with 12 stone at kelso 2 years ago.
    and 2 runs ago was great 7th over 4m on soft in great race. this race is alot easier and if it’s jumping holds up a place at least is on the cards. don’t forget this has a 2nd and 5th in gold cup, this is the class horse of the race. 25/1 is a steal e/way. good luck.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

I’ve given up on this horse at this stage. I wouldn’t back him with your money ted.

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

so im not only person that has followed this off the cliff.lol. backed this horse on every run for last 3 to 4 years apart from ONCE and you guess it was in the 4mile kelso race which it won 25/1+. will always back it as have had alot of fun following it. but not the best horse to follow if trying to make money. wish they would retire, doesnt deserve to be finishing last in class 3 hurdle race when 2nd and 5th in gold cup. by the way was non runner today.

backed DEAD EYED D*CK instead

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1422

No Harm in posting it up there Ted,
    certainly dropped back towards its last winning mark.
    Obviously conditions are not ideal today!!
    Its certainly different the layout on here.
    Hats off to Corm and others for the behind the scenes work.

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

No Harm in posting it up there Ted,
    certainly dropped back towards its last winning mark.
    Obviously conditions are not ideal today!!
    Its certainly different the layout on here.
    Hats off to Corm and others for the behind the scenes work.

thanks sporting sam. seems good forum, not full of fools which is good. alot of abuse on certain forums. only problem is how come so much spam on this site and seems to be up for hours.

im not so sure take the stand doesnt like the ground, i have seen it plenty times and soft ground usually brings it’s stamina into the race and it does stay all day. but no doubt over 3m fast ground is what it wants. shame was non runner. small profit on race with dead eye d*ck e/way getting 2nd. thought it was going to win and did hit 1.53 in running.

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4720

I hope My Immortal was Ok. he looked completely knackered when flopping over the final fence.

Rob

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

I hope My Immortal was Ok. he looked completely knackered when flopping over the final fence.

Rob

he is fine rob. just tired fall. at first thought it had broken it’s neck. but thankfully ok.

very small injury to hind leg so i read but apart from that ok.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.