September 5, 2019 at 23:42 #1452923Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
The last race in this particular competition is the Old Borough Cup (Haydock 3.35).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 27 April 2019 with the last race run on Saturday 7 September 2019.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.
9. All Dead Heats will be paid out at full stake.September 6, 2019 at 18:38 #1452990TriptychParticipant
- Total Posts 9535
Might as well go for it Pat.
Restorer – WIN
Charles Kingsley – EW
Time To Study
Thanks for doing this and hope to do better in the next one.
….. JacThings turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...September 6, 2019 at 19:29 #1452991John GoochParticipant
- Total Posts 238
Selections For last week of this competition Betfair Exchange Old Borough Cup
Win Selection – Alright Sunshine (IRE) – Reserve Reshoun
Each Way Selection – Time For Study (Fr) – Reserve Corelli (USA)
Thank YouSeptember 6, 2019 at 21:31 #1452998TheKryptonFactorParticipant
- Total Posts 1028
Win – Blakeney Point (Corelli)
EW – Arrowtown (Rainbow Dreamer)September 6, 2019 at 21:59 #1453001Red Rum 77Participant
- Total Posts 1382
Win TIME TO STUDY
EW GARBANZOSeptember 6, 2019 at 21:59 #1453002dfwardParticipant
- Total Posts 1047
Win .. Garbanzo (Melting Dew)
E.W.. Not So Sleepy (Putting Green)September 6, 2019 at 22:48 #1453004wyldesydeParticipant
- Total Posts 1418
Not So Sleepy
EWSeptember 6, 2019 at 23:15 #1453010Pat123Participant
- Total Posts 3121
Good luck all!
Crystal King WIN (Res Alright Sunshine)
Blakeney Point EW (Res Restorer)September 7, 2019 at 00:35 #1453016Nathan HughesParticipant
- Total Posts 21743
Win – Putting Green
EW – Crystal King
Sub – CorelliMember since March 2008September 7, 2019 at 01:16 #1453018Middle_Of_MarchParticipant
- Total Posts 2621
Win – Corelli
Each way – Garbanzo
Reserve – ReshounSeptember 7, 2019 at 07:35 #1453023Lyla40Participant
- Total Posts 479
WIN Alright Sunshine
Sub GarbanzoSeptember 7, 2019 at 08:11 #1453027greenasgrassParticipant
- Total Posts 2910
EW Rainbow Dreamer
Res Crystal KingSeptember 7, 2019 at 08:43 #1453031raymo61Participant
- Total Posts 4769
The last week so going for a big un!!
NOT SO SLEEPY
Be Lucky FolksSeptember 7, 2019 at 09:01 #1453037bob rolfModerator
- Total Posts 3853
Win: Alright Sunshine
Res: ReshounSeptember 7, 2019 at 10:01 #1453044BigGParticipant
- Total Posts 6719
Morning Pat, it looks like MOM is going to be hard to catch, but I’ll
give it a go. Good luck everyone
Charles Kingsley – Win
Crystal King – E/W
Reserve – Garbanzo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.