The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2.20pm salisbury a horse that WON’T be winning

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays 2.20pm salisbury a horse that WON’T be winning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ted23
    • Total Posts 16

i have a horse i know that won’t be winning will let you know later on or tomorrow.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8798

Put up or shut up Ted –

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

why be rude my friend. i have not layed it yet. im sure you know at this time exchanges are weak this will be up when i can lay it first. it is not bullsh*t or lies.
    i am new but we are all new at some time. i can confirm this is not big price so nice lay. and will be place laying(for small) also. please be patience and don’t be rude mate.

by the way if you think im wrong by all means back it.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8798

OK Ted – apologies – we’ve just updated the forum and are getting some strange new visitors!

I would suggest however that if you are putting a lay up that you just do it rather than waiting to see if there is ‘enough interest’.

The thing is you see, it might be a dead cert and you might just want to be drumming up some opposition!

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

ok mate sorry. reread my first post and did seem abit stupid so edited it. i apologise. i will be laying it, not for thousands as not huge punter. of course people think i am lieing and if so as i say back it,lay it or ignore it. but i am 99% sure will not win. we will see, as soon as i have layed it i will put it up. thanks.

ted23
    • Total Posts 16

MEETING CALLED OFF SO NO LAY.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.