The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

12.30 ASCOT AM I GOING MAD

Home Forums Horse Racing 12.30 ASCOT AM I GOING MAD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chelt king
    • Total Posts 30

Ive had sum money on Coassack Dancer at 80/1 on betfair and same stake on place.It ran second in this race last year has a lot to find on offical figuares but the fav My petra may not stay Gwanko jumping errors just thought id throw a few quid its way at big odds just looked its down to 42/1 on betfair just feel it could run a race

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

The answer is yes you have gone mad but so were those who backed Norton Coin and Foinavon :wink:

Ran a good race behind Fundamentalist over the distance but on Good to firm ground which is obviously his preferred ground which is a huge minus. Has run ok once on good to soft but not in this class……..has often run into a place at this time of the year which is a little encouraging………….stranger things have happened but I think he better start now if he wants to beat Nicky’s home :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Normal service resumed for Gwanako, then, and it opens options now that he’s dispelled the notion that he cannot act going right-handed (certainly his rotten display at Kempton last February invited that conclusion).

The conditions chase at Leicester won by Jack The Giant last season is the next nominated target, and it looks an eminently sensible one.

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.