The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

William Hill Extra Places Handicap (Doncaster July 2020)

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion William Hill Extra Places Handicap (Doncaster July 2020)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17610

Tight little race this….

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/107/york/2020-07-19/761294

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/flat/william-hill-extra-places-every-day-handicap-sunday/winner

He’s an old favourite, but I’ve been very careful when I bet him the last year or so, but I think Sunday could be the day for A Momentofmadness.

14’s looks fairly big to me, as he’s way down on 93 now, and reunited with William Buick, who gets a really good tune out of him. His narrow defeat to Oxted in last years Portland, reads a lot better now too.

Orvar another interesting one, but hoping Madness can outrun those odds.

A Momentofmadness 14’s

robnorthrobnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4465

Real Lulu of a race title, but ’tis the way of the world these days. :-(

Pretty much a reunion for animals that ran behind either Gulliver or Moss Gill at this venue back last October. On that basis it’s a struggle to split them. However one stands out on my figures and that is MIGHTY SPIRIT. A speedy filly who ran some decent races as a two-year-old, her fifth on return behind Art Power at Ascot reads very well. Early price from the sponsors puts her in at 9/1 in a very open market.

Of the remainder I’ve got Jabbarockie and Acclaim The Nation best, with the preference for the former who has a couple of decent runs in the book recently.

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 207

Rob, I like Jabbarockie here as well, and I’m going to go with him for the win.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1847

I’ll try a horses for courses view on this and go Copper Knight ew 4 places.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.