Why Frankel will rule the world

Home Forums Horse Racing Why Frankel will rule the world

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    Jonibake
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4141

Fewer good colts this year definitely Chaos but overall most of the G1 winners have been colts with Mozu Ascot, Without Parole, Call The Wind and Dream Castle to add to Cracksman..

"this perfect mix of poetry and destruction, this glory of rhythm, power and majesty: the undisputed champion of the world!!!"

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8741

:yahoo: Echo all above….well done ANAPURNA & King Joni :yahoo:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    chaos50chaos50
    Participant
    • Total Posts 226

I know Joni, but his only classic winners have been fillies. One of the yearlings has been named Warren Hill, now wouldn’t that be good if he/she turned out good.

All comers, all ground, all beaten

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 652

Veracious reminds me of Anna Kournikova: Looks good, wins rarely :yes:
    Sorry mates, this one had to be :whistle:

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 652

But seriously:
    For tomorrow at Chantilly I have played the Frankel daughter Obligate.
    She needs to improve for this a bit, and I am confident she will :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8741

Good luck with Obligate tomorrow hein, noticed it’s Good to Soft at Chantilly so should suit her over Matematica. :good:

I didn’t think Veracious would win today to be honest, she has a high knee action and she has never run well on Good to Firm ground. I thought Nyaleti would have the beating of her today but Veracious was well in front of her and Nyaleti finished plum last.
    Hopefully we can draw yet another line under those runs and hope to see them at Royal Ascot.

So many decent horses finishing last this meeting Lavender’s Blue in the Oaks, Telecaster in the Derby and Nyaleti today. It will be interesting to see them next time out and how they perform all those runs were just to bad to be true. :scratch: Jac

TongeTonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1072

Nyaleti finished lame Jac. Hope she’s OK but I doubt we’ll see her at Ascot. Some horses just hate Epsom so I wouldn’t write any of them off on the basis of their Derby/Oaks runs (having done so with Ulysses to my cost!). Don’t think Veracious liked it either but it should have set her up for Ascot. Hopefully she’ll win a good race before the end of the year.

Fingers crossed for Obligate today

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 652

Thank you very much Jac :bye:
    The ground turned out to be good there, but it didn’t keep Obligate from winning as her class prevailed :yahoo: :good:

chaos50chaos50
    Participant
    • Total Posts 226

OBLIGATE remains unbeaten in the group 2 Sandringhm Stakes at Chantilly today, also SUN MAIDEN got back to winning ways in the Nottinghamshire Oaks :good:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8741

Well done with Obligate hein :good: :yahoo: the Frankel gravy train keeps rolling on. Jac :rose:
    I haven’t seen the race yet and hope to catch up before I go away. :good:

Thanks Tonge for the feedback on Nyaleti. :good: That explains her bad run and hope she is alright. Mark Johnston had a dreadful Epsom not for lack of talented horses..I know the feeling :wacko: I backed most of them.

Agreed that we must draw a line under horses that did not fulfil their potential at Epsom and give them another chance. Veracious did also underperform at Newmarket and I would be more cautious with her but a nice galloping track like Goodwood could see her back to winning ways. :good: Jac

MarkTTMarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2629

Juan Elcano :

That was some debut. Greener than grass but once that penny dropped…
    Ryan has a lovely crop of juveniles.

chaos50chaos50
    Participant
    • Total Posts 226

SUPHALA back to winning ways :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-Oc9Hjg3I

chaos50chaos50
    Participant
    • Total Posts 226

THE GRAND VISIR what a gutsy performance ELARQAM ran well too :good:

chaos50chaos50
    Participant
    • Total Posts 226

That was a thrilling finish to the Duke of Edinburgh 2 Frankels going head to head well done BAGHDAD and BEN VRACKIE :good:

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2544

Mirage Dancer to add to the Frankelkids Royal Ascot victories? Gorgeous horse in the best hands. I’m on!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,891 through 1,905 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.